X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by N3ADS View Post
    why would he have that at a site ?
    It wasn't at a site - Twas a private game (thankfully). If he had it at a site he would have been kicked off instantly.
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_UAL View Post
      It wasn't at a site - Twas a private game (thankfully). If he had it at a site he would have been kicked off instantly.
      fair do's

but think a ninja squaddie load out is a bit ott:D nice blade though

Comment

He said it was only for looks...But even so, we didn't sleep easy that night!
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Wouldn't take a real one but I would take this: http://www.firebox.com/product/2616/...brella?via=sfg !!

Anyway, will get my loadout up soon.

Comment

Haha that is sweet!

Comment

I must get one of those umbrellas
              Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
              Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

My gear for a day game this weekend. Will hopefully get a holster there too.

Comment

Im going to shoot you right in the head XD
                  Hate.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

we will see john, we will see

Comment

JapaneseWookie- Why have you taken the shoulder straps off your plate carrier??

Comment

it only arrived today second, i havent done anything to it

Comment

Who is it made by?

Comment

was bought as an unknown make, here is the thread
                            http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61154

Comment

It should have shoulder pads like mine

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...oadout&page=59

Look at the shoulder straps in my pictures (down the bottom of the page)

Comment

doesnt have any then i am assuming still works fine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X