This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

It will just maybe abit uncomfortable, i think you can get replacements, pantac or Bulle maybe?

Comment

just found a tag on it
      it is be-x

Comment

Just to say mate, I was in the Oakley store in covent garden today. They actual SI gloves are much better made than this and the knuckles are carbon fibre not hard plastic. Unlucky man
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

JapaneseWookie
          Nice little load you have there :
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 August, 2010, 07:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
            Just to say mate, I was in the Oakley store in covent garden today. They actual SI gloves are much better made than this and the knuckles are carbon fibre not hard plastic. Unlucky man
            right tan oakleys, have carbon fibre nuckles the colour is far darker on the tan the oakley logo is embosed in a black rubber the palms are also black and there only full finger.
            Custom M4
            TM 1911

Comment

• Italian Multiland

Just some pics of my multiland loadout from a game last weekend.

Comment

• Re: Italian Multiland

Nice kit you got there, my friend! Is that Defcon 5 stuff or some other make?

Comment

never seen that camo. looks nice
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

From that picture it looks more like desert vegetato had to google italian multiland to see the stuff, now seen a proper picture does look like multicam in a italian pattern very cool i like it mate now i can see the green in it lol.

Comment

Nice brass guard assassin mask btw
                      Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

looking at this picture it looks like a jigsaw puzzled multicam, different but nice!

Comment

Being a lazy git in the Quarry:

Comment

Could be the last pictures of my rig before I sell it. Thought I may as well post them up.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
                              Nice kit you got there, my friend! Is that Defcon 5 stuff or some other make?
                              It is defcon5 brand. It is basically Vegetato with Multicam colors. It worked very well in the wooded area we were playing in.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
                                It is defcon5 brand. It is basically Vegetato with Multicam colors. It worked very well in the wooded area we were playing in.
                                I tought as much, as far as I was aware, only Defcon 5 made Multiland kit, I was just wondering if another manufacturer picked it up as well, as I didn't know D5 made plate carriers and UBACS in that pattern.
                                I'm very tempted to pick up some myself, and I'm not even a fan of Multicam! But when you use the Multi colours with the veggiepat pattern, it really gives off a lovely and most importantly unique effect.
                                Once again, very nice kit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X