This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I am referring primarily to the belt kit. I know for a fact the IO LBE Belt is square and has a more complicated belt buckle release, the knee pads are different on the actual Crye Precision trousers and from what I can see that SERPA is a little on the thin side to be genuine Blackhawk!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
      I am referring primarily to the belt kit. I know for a fact the IO LBE Belt is square and has a more complicated belt buckle release, the knee pads are different on the actual Crye Precision trousers and from what I can see that SERPA is a little on the thin side to be genuine Blackhawk!
      Oh well I had my doubts about the belt but just listed it as what I bought, but I too thought what you said.

As for the serpa it's for a Glock 23 and from a supplier of kit that's tactical so I have doubt as to that it is genuine.

Now onto the crye's as it said Gen 2 trousers with Gen 3 knee pads. They are new knee pads so maybe that's why you doubt their authenticity. Just take a look at the crye 2010 catalogue

Hope that helps

Comment

Any chance of a kit list on that mate. It looks fantastic and is pretty much what im planning on getting to replace my SORD MFF rig with
        Weapons free

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
          gen 3 kneee padddyss

Comment

Well I beg my humblest of pardons, but I am very certain on the belt
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

No I believe you are right on the belt mate, has tags and was sold as a blackwater gear belt but i too didn't think and don't think it is. Just labled it as what it supposedly is though

Comment

@ SCARd4LIFE thats some nice looking kit you got there, I'm so jelous XD

Comment

Thank you xD

Didn't actually cost alot to get it all

Comment

• My new pistol belt setup .I know its upside down but thats the way it works for me. I also have it with the holster round at my hip with the buckle to the side.

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 April, 2011, 01:01.

Comment

Hey,
                      Not finished yet but i thought it looks quite good already.
                      Still waiting for my mags so the Plate carrier isnt Loaded. Also awaiting comms, pistol eotech and all that.

Also, i need better gloves and i need to wear my boots next time.

Its raining at the Moment. Will go out and do some when rain stops!

Here we go now :D

For colder Days

Normal Days

PMC Style for Hot Days

Comment

deffo loving the shorts look

Comment

Tactical cargo shorts... sure you can get those some place :p
                          Originally posted by Charlie
                          That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

Haha yeah.

H&M :D

Comment

That helmet looks 'lulz'

Comment

Yer, looks weird because of the light!
                                It looks like this :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X