X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Riotharmus View Post
    I don't think it is a replica that's why i asked.. i have the real deal Norotos helmet mount but has the PASGT fitting on it.. same as the one in the picture, only that has the correct MICH part.. which is what i need.

On the replicas (all i've seen so far) this is all one piece and can't be interchanged, on the real steel ones it is a bolt on piece that can be swapped (you can actually see on the picture the bracket that clamps on the front is two seperate pieces)... however finding the MICH part is impossible in the UK (unless someone knows better, PM ME!)
    It used to be mine thats why I posted. Which is also why I stated "I think". The whole set up may be real world stuff, I cannot remember.

Comment

cheers Andy, didn't mean to sound dismissive.. just desperate to get my hands on one of those little sodding brackets!

Thanks all the same.
      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196931460381827

Comment

Best suggestion I can come up with is visit airshows & things like The War & Peace (I know its not the season). As ebay is a bit dry at the moment for nvg stuff.

Comment

yeah i'll do some of the footwork and get out to some shows.. hell it's a good excuse to collect some other nice bits i see out and about.

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
            Best suggestion I can come up with is visit airshows & things like The War & Peace (I know its not the season). As ebay is a bit dry at the moment for nvg stuff.
            Damn right I cant find sod all for my helmet (Horn)
            Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Nice gear Philshot.

You and your bro look like the Miami SWAT or something with those shorts, sunglasses and tans. Like a beach resort response team. Either that or the 'Backgarden Patrol.'

'Mow that lawn motherf**ker!!!!'

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Full loaded R.I.C.A.S Compact

Comment

oOo me likey! Convinced me to get myself a RICAS compact! :D thanks Pesh.

Comment

RICAS Compact is really a great plate carrier. The quality and the stitching is the highest level. All undecided recommend this product or its prototype Eagle Molle Plate Carrier with Cummerbund
                    Just like someone did not know it RICAS Compact is a copy of Eagle

Comment

that is one lovely plate carrier...

i was thinknig of getting one but i like my vests or whatever to fit snug... would you say it qould be abit lose on someone who's slim build (with muscle of coarse lol) or is it adjustable enough to fit snug.
                      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Rob, have tried a Compact on and im a very slim bugger (with what I like to think is muscle too) it can adjust to me so im pretty sure itll adjust to you! Feels very comfy.

Comment

sweet..... time to collect some money up!
                          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I've been doing a lot more dual wielding these days, so I decided to buy another M9 and make a kit to accomodate them.
                            I've been wanting to do a sort of 'stealth' kit recently - basically just in black, as I feel out of place indoors with multicam.
                            So this is what I've come up with to suit both 'stealth ops' and 'crazy dual wielding' styles of play.

So first, have you ever seen anything more lovely than TWO M9s?! They feel so great to hold! I call them the 'John Woos.'

So I basically wanted the following:
                            • Black knee pad trousers; got some copy ones for about £20 rather than the £80 I found them for in a more 'legitimate' shop.
                            • Black boots, also about £20.
                            • A black vest - although I happily settled for grey or 'Ranger Green' - about £35
                            • And although I wanted dual CQC holsters, they'll have to wait until I can order a left hand one.
                              For now I got normal droplegs, both for about £25 (I might somehow holster both M9s in the pouch on the lower chest of the vest)
                            • I also got some copy black Oakley gloves - can't remember how much
                            • And a grey hat from the market (to match the grey vest) - £2

So, all for just over £100!

So here's my two kits! Sorry you can't really see the drop leg M9s. Needless to say they're not ideal.
                            I'm thinking about putting them in the vest.
                            Notice the light and dark Laughing Man patches.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Beginnings of my PSC loadout.

Comment

Ok here's my LBE kit:

1st line:

WAS LBE Belt with Low Profile Harness

From left to right: Tool pouch, triple 40mm pouch, medium utility pouch with double pistol mag pouch stacked, tear away 1st aid pouch, double opent top M4 pouches with dump pouch stacked, IMI Sig 226 Holster

2nd Line:

WAS RICAS Plate Carrier

Front: command panel, Streamlight C4, 4 x open top M4 Pouches, single point sling (HK catch), Bowman Head set with PTT

RearL Radio pouch, single open top M4 pouch, small utility pouch.

Vest has very little on it, trying to keep all the "essential" stuff on my belt and only use the vest for longer scenarios where i need the extra kit. Also have a 3rd line assault pack but no point photographing that!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X