This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

my current brit based sf look, yes i know i dont have the rav yet but i like it.

Comment

Wait... hang on. Someone has posted a SF impression, and has done more than throw on some DPMs and grab an Armalite. Shock-horror! :D

Comment

is that a good thing?, is not a full SF impression, i based it round it

Comment

Damn right its a good thing.

Comment

thats ok would like to see what people think about it.

Comment

jorunt, very neat, very nice! where did you get it from?

Comment

I got bored and caved into peer pressure, and became a magpul whore

Forgive me for my sins guys

Comment

I forgive you, magpuls are the only good thing magpul makes

Comment

LOVE the effect on the mags there Ben B.E.A.utiful! :D

EDIT: +1 Lee
                    sigpic
                    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                      LOVE the effect on the mags there Ben B.E.A.utiful! :D

EDIT: +1 Lee

Thanks, though I cant take the credit for the idea, i got the idea off B.E.N after seeing the same effect (only much cleaner looking) on the pictures of guns thread :P

Have you seen what I did to my AIMS Feenix? :P

Comment

As inregards to the Handguard, or the body because Either way it looks Epic mate. Love the effect youve got going on there. Like I said before I'm more of a fan of the whole wooden foregrip but still it looks awesome dude. I should whack some pics of my AIMS on here too...
                        But anyway, love the effect and may actually nick the idea off of you and do that to my M14 mags too :p
                        sigpic
                        G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                          As inregards to the Handguard, or the body because Either way it looks Epic mate. Love the effect youve got going on there. Like I said before I'm more of a fan of the whole wooden foregrip but still it looks awesome dude. I should whack some pics of my AIMS on here too...
                          But anyway, love the effect and may actually nick the idea off of you and do that to my M14 mags too :p
                          Haha yeah i meant the whole thing in general as I did all the scuffing of my gear in the same day. I like the grip too, but i just couldnt hold it comfortably. my small girlish hands you see :P

Im trying to buy a ris for my M14, might scuff that up as well so all the metal matches! not sure though...

Comment

"gangster-ish" look not finnished again..

camo bandana, camo armband, blue hoodie, tracksuit bottoms, boots for ankle protection, KSC Mac11 x2 and maybe a manbag for magazines, gas and bbs
                            Originally posted by jonnyhal
                            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                            Originally posted by soulflame2
                            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Sorry carrot, that doesn't work at all really. It looks like someone in a hoody holding two Macs.

Comment

Being gangster in airsoft just isnt gangster..

dressing up as a 1930's gangster however, very is

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X