X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Elitesniper View Post
    @jorunt, thats a cracking job mate. Looks perfect :D
    cheers for that, there a few things need to change for next one (mark 2) though.i would probably hinge the top insert rather than it be fixed in, that way i can put other bits ontop of that, in i would have a compartment under the bottom one also and will put a over shoulder strap to made from webbing.
    When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
      It does look immense matey yeh lol I dont have that problem, ive only ever met three people with bigger hands than me...

Hmmm, ce depend. what does the M14 have on it already because RIS will work and scuffing it will definatly look the part but im just thinking, what is the stock? real/fake wood? OD? Black? Just curious mate.
      feenix
      Well its a fiber plastic body, used to be the face wood effect but i sanded all that off and gave it a camo paintjob. I didnt do a very good job ont he top of the barrel section (covering the top of the outer barrel) and i wanted to make it looks slightly more tacticool (not gonna cover it in crap, just have the option and make it look a bit more modern)

But the king arms RIS is around £80 which is crazy! I found a cyma one for £35 new, but they were out of stock!

Comment

Originally posted by barrett50carrott View Post
        you think i would play airsoft dresses like that? lol i play like this..
        Next time take finger out from trigger !
        BTW nice fishing vest

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
          BTW nice fishing vest
          Never!!! its not comfy, everyone in the house knows that if they dont wear shooting glasses inside i am not liable for any injury.

:D love the vest its nice and comfy, warm too! got it from Fleabay £20
          Originally posted by jonnyhal
          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
          Originally posted by soulflame2
          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
            It makes no difference, this is a casual airsoft forum, not an impression forum like wannabe or gearwhore.
            Looks like someone saw the future
            Originally posted by BROWNING91
            MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

not really as it's promoting a bad habit that could end in injury , ive seen one too many a close call at my site just due to fingers on triggers

Nunchuck and Joshj , looking cool , Josh all i would add is a knee pad to that and it would be really good , but i cant take you seriously with them zoggles haha

Comment

Okay guys lets get back to pictures + Kit lists and not dish out 10 lashes to any individuals whom it almost seems is being picked on.

Less nastiness more loveliness!
                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                  not really as it's promoting a bad habit that could end in injury , ive seen one too many a close call at my site just due to fingers on triggers

Nunchuck and Joshj , looking cool , Josh all i would add is a knee pad to that and it would be really good , but i cant take you seriously with them zoggles haha
                  thanks mate , will look into getting some knee pads then. and yes the googles only prob if u need to wear glasses. but there the best things i have found. my inserts will fit both into them and the ess turbo fan googles, at the time i couldn't get the wire inserts they do now to fit in to both. but now they do.maybe wear my black lens's? however i know some one who has them and says they mist up all the time and not had probs with mine

Comment

Originally posted by Joshj View Post
                    thanks mate , will look into getting some knee pads then. and yes the googles only prob if u need to wear glasses. but there the best things i have found. my inserts will fit both into them and the ess turbo fan googles, at the time i couldn't get the wire inserts they do now to fit in to both. but now they do.maybe wear my black lens's? however i know some one who has them and says they mist up all the time and not had probs with mine
                    oh jesus i need knee pads
                    When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

• Pfffft. You need to just wear those knees in and man up!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshj View Post
                        my current brit based sf look, yes i know i dont have the rav yet but i like it.
                        What Make of soft shell you rockin? Looks pretty sweet, liking the Union Flags on each arm

Comment

thats mate.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/Callsign.../0/tooS-YBozVM
                            vid of me in the lid right at the begining.

Comment

Nearly finished my m14 box, just bipod and a few more mags to put in.

I'm a little OCD:D
                              Originally posted by Bluegill
                              5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                                Nearly finished my m14 box, just bipod and a few more mags to put in.

I'm a little OCD:D
                                Thats looking neat man

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X