X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

im sure what dave says is true
    Last edited by shadowcaptain; 9 March, 2009, 20:06. Reason: new posts
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
      Wtf? Dave? When the hell did you come on zeroin? lol my pics from 8 man up later...
      When you showed it to me you spanner! :p

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
        Yeah Ian but your loadouts are still comic gold

Owain its not illegal to dress up like a police officer, only to impersonate a police officer and deceive others into thinking you ARE a police officer.

Otherwise strippers would be in serious trouble...

lol! very true, and then stag nights would be f***ing crap =P haha
        Especially as ive never seen a LAPD SWAT member running around on british streets lol

Comment

Originally posted by BR3TT 2008 View Post
          Especially as ive never seen a LAPD SWAT member running around on british streets lol

very true - im sure nobody would believe I could be a police man, short fat young and wearing an american police uniform
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

lol ha, I think you should hand yourself in... for impersonating an american police officer especially the elite unit that would... quite obviously holiday in sunny England!

Ok thats my sarcasm out of the way happy forum'ing everyone lol

Comment

lol
              cheers spetznazdave
              but to be honest why would you want a police look? (unless its british) the americans are meant to be crap! so why would you want to dress up like a "crap" person?

Comment

My vietnam loadout... still not quite finished, waiting on flack jacket, dog tags and some final webbing tweaks.

Reason Im so wrapped up and un-jungly is that it was fricking freezing when that was taken and Im wearing several layers under my jungle fatigues...

'Nam haircut

Couple of pics of my helmet (steady!)

Last edited by spetsnazdave87; 9 March, 2009, 20:52.

Comment

Nice loadout! I've been wanting to make a Vietnam grunt loadout for a while

and the 'wrapped up and unjungly' look doesn't look that bad at all, sort of a 'Winter Vietnam' look.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

very nice nam kit - needs roughing up a bit - m16 looks too new but otherwise very good

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                      lol
                      cheers spetznazdave
                      but to be honest why would you want a police look? (unless its british) the americans are meant to be crap! so why would you want to dress up like a "crap" person?
                      I wouldnt say the yank police are crap, need to really go over there and live there for years to really say if they are crap or not, TV is full of lies and propaganda, make you believe anything.

Police loadouts are all ways sketchy, and can be fun to make your own little unit up like the PURCY POLICE FIGHTING FORCE! other wise knows as ppff (say the pff in real life and you will get the joke)

And nice NAM kit, did you bleed on your own helmet? lol

Comment

has anyone ever done a pirate loadout? not modern ones like the somalian ones that took a tanker but the ones from the old days? that would be a bit diiferent? good for urban when they see a pirate runnong towards them going yar!!!! with to pistols. i would run like hell incase they set their parrot on me!! argggggggg..................

Comment

I agree with sniper, that has to be done!

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Is there any difference bar hats with modern and old style pirate dress

Comment

Ok, As i only have 2 weapon choices, my G36c or my Glock 17..

Ive attempted to make 4 different loadouts using some of the same kit with little differences....

Hybrid Dessie

Hybrid Woodland

Hybrid Armed Police

Hybrid SAS... Kind of lol

Bit chucked together, but i see it as four different loadouts

Comment

Airsoft Musket? for all your treasure stealing needs
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rEbK7nhhjc
                                SAVE OUR SPORT
                                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X