X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by OrangecrushmkII View Post
    What Make of soft shell you rockin? Looks pretty sweet, liking the Union Flags on each arm
    Looks a lot like my TAD gear replica soft shell.
    Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

Ola!

Its not the best picture but it kinda works as it allows bits to show up in the picture due to the predominantly green colours involved lol. Will get a much better natural picture up soon but this is my "Work In Progress" USSF/Ranger loadout :D

Kitlist So Far:

Gentex Issued MICH 2000
      AERO Industries Helmet Straps + Inserts
      Mimic PCU Level 5 Jacket + Bottoms
      Mechanix Woodland Gloves
      Lowa Desert Elite Boots
      Standard Black Riggers Belt
      Blackhawk Hellstorm V2 Kneepads
      Pantac RRV + Backpanel, MBSS Backpack
      Pantac "Fanny" Pack
      Pantac Body Armour
      Flyye M4 RAV Pouches, M60/Dump Pouch, SF Panel + M148 Radio Pouch
      Z Tactical Sordin Headset

Ill post a completed version soon with the full list
      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

how do you find the Z brand sordins?

Comment

After using the Sordin Supreme X versions they are not as good as them BUT they are fine for airsoft. They do seem to offer protection from loud noises and the amplification is handled well for the price. I am however not going to spark a thunderflash Mk15 near my eardrum :P

Comment

W00T!, 5000th post
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Really sick kit there Withard!! Can't wait to see the better pics (maybe with mags in their pouches too? :D).

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
                Really sick kit there Withard!! Can't wait to see the better pics (maybe with mags in their pouches too? :D).
                Thanks matey Ill have to get it all magged up and finished off with the odds and ends. Holding a gun would probably help to lol

Comment

Just arrived, Wyvern Desert Tri Colour Chest Rig. Won on a certain auction site for £8 on a mis-listing :D Bargain!

Comment

Pic doesn't seem to work on original post (Please merge)

Comment

Originally posted by Elitesniper View Post
                      Pic doesn't seem to work on original post (Please merge)

BARGAIN.!!!!
                      When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."

Comment

Indeed, really pleased with it. For that price i half expected a tatty piece of kit. But its nearly as new :D hold's 6 M4 mags, but with two large utilities you could easily make that 12!

Comment

each side utility pouch holds around 8-10 mp5 mags hehe
                          Originally posted by jonnyhal
                          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                          Originally posted by soulflame2
                          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

heh just found an old photo of me when I first started airsofting

Dont think it looks too bad for a first time loadout! Certainly seen worse, heh...

I miss my M16... D:

Comment

i see much worse from people who have been softing for years

Comment

A few of me from the last week of playing, first at the mall last sunday, just putting my NV on, and the last three from last night at biohazard bristol.

just got my loadout the way i like it, fast and simple. nothing weighing me down and a lot more casual than when i break the acu out....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X