• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

reposting this here as posted it in the wrong place befor ;P

the loadout I used on saturday

genuine MTP Ubacs and trousers
    Bulle coyote brown CIRAS with 2xdouble m4 mag pouches and crossdraw molle holster
    Meindl boots(think desert fox?)
    Black anson tactical kneepads
    Black cap :P

Comment

Looks good, just be ready to put on your nomex gear... MTP related flames incoming!

Comment

trousers over top of boots not tucked in, you look silly like that.

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
          trousers over top of boots not tucked in, you look silly like that.
          I disagree, looks much better tucked imo.

Comment

I prefer em tucked in. Hate walking home with completely muddied trousers, prefer to let the boots take the mud :P

I do it a tad different now anyway. Its sort of half tucked in half laying over the top :P

Comment

Oh come on..dont like muddy trousers..really

Isnt that like stage 1 of geardoism fear of getting gear dirty, its exposer man your turning! your infected.

if i was wearing MTP id run em ragged like they should be at least give em a good going since they should be in afghan.

but overall looks good, id prefer if you bloused the trousers on the boots using twisties or something but your choice

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                id prefer if you bloused the trousers on the boots using twisties or something but your choice
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                  Oh come on..dont like muddy trousers..really

Isnt that like stage 1 of geardoism fear of getting gear dirty, its exposer man your turning! your infected.

if i was wearing MTP id run em ragged like they should be at least give em a good going since they should be in afghan.

but overall looks good, id prefer if you bloused the trousers on the boots using twisties or something but your choice
                  oh dont get me wrong, I dont mind muddy trousers, ya should of seen me on saturday! nah its just I rather let the boots take most of it. Makes the journy home easier

Comment

me at the tunnels yesterday. My aeg was hot ,and my shotty wasn't feeding .I had a cracking day just on the pistol and bfg though, I could have almost just run with the bfg with the ammout of kills I had with it

Comment

August, last time anybody took pics of one of my loadouts.

Darkchild

Comment

Interesting "back rig" youve got there Darkchild... how many mags do you use? Are all those pouches onthe front not enough? :D

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
                          I disagree, looks much better tucked imo.
                          that may be your opinion, but I am of the school of thought that if you have a set of MTP you may aswell wear your trousers the British Army way.

Anyway each to their own, I shall now crawl back under my rock.

Comment

FOR ALL THOSE! that wanted to see me in my banana outfit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6CY1_mCHJo

4:10 onwards.

Comment

I love it! I bet you got hit a lot on the top pointy bit! (did you count that as a hit if you did??:D)

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                                that may be your opinion, but I am of the school of thought that if you have a set of MTP you may aswell wear your trousers the British Army way.

Anyway each to their own, I shall now crawl back under my rock.
                                I agree with Andy, but if you want them tucked in, try 'blousing' them, that looks better than stuffing it all in to the boot.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X