This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Machaon View Post
    Eugh, look at that! Minimum effort, maximum fail! I also look about 12 years younger than I actually am!
    Can we just leave it at you look about 12? :-p in fairness I think you'd just been infected by the virus that is airsoft so you're allowed to not look like a complete Rusky. Plus I think you're wielding a filthy western weapon here :-p

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Warrior RICAS finally finished.

Pictures of it in action coming soon...

Any advice would be great!

Comment

subdued union jack :p
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Parky
        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Yeah its coming! Its on the way in the post! :D forgot to mention it!

Comment

Me at home:

Me at 'work' playing bad guy:

The missus in my kit:

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

This is me and my mate in our teams green kit.
              Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

last saturdays game.

Last edited by sid_vicious; 21 December, 2010, 06:09. Reason: wrong pics posted

Comment

Originally posted by sid_vicious View Post
                  last saturdays game.

cant seem to post our pics for now, my connection is messed up.

Comment

Bloody squaddies get everywhere! They stopped using real afghans now for familarisation?

Comment

my new loadout, going for the Tier 1 style thing, I do also have a blanket for the Devgru look, but I was actually not cold on the day.

My mate in the back ground being tactical as usual

Me and my teammate taking the walk back to regen.

I think the contrast of the trousers actually worked in the snow which is ironic as they are desert trousers.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

On the 3rd pic down I found it hard to find the LR300 magazine, it camouflages well with your trousers

Comment

Yeah I kinda noticed that as well, also the pic with my mate in the christmas hat, check the front of his G3, its totally camoflaged against the background, Its the same pic.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It so green its obscene.....

Just starting to piece together a loadout, from head to toe;

My head gear and face protection; i always hated the lack of ventelation when using standard facemasks but always hated catching the odd bb in the face. So i met a happy compromise with the full mesh and scarf combo.

For my torso;

Ive had various type of load carrying systems from drop leg pouches to molle belts to full blown vests and chest rigs. The most suited for me is a chest rig. This is because you have acres of Molle space and enough room around your waist for my much loved shell belt. Also shown are my bog standard olive gloves with leather inside, very comfy and allow for all finger usage. giggity.

Finally, my waist;

Ignore the sidearm, because below it is what i feel is one of the most important pieces of kit you can buy, a dump pouch. The advantage it gives you during gameplay is rediculous for how simple it looks.

The above is not finished, however it can just about support a tm p90 and a shotgun when skirmishing. I do not have a bdu set and play woodland, any suggestions? i was also thinking of getting a molle rucksack to hold gas and bbs etc.

what do you guys think? let me know :D

cheers

Jimmy

Comment

I really don't like them fencing full face masks, but hey if it works for you..

The loadout looks good, OD is the best :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                                I really don't like them fencing full face masks, but hey if it works for you..
                                Each to there own buddy :D

I do have a flight style boiler suit in olive drab aswell, i just tried it out and i looked like the gringe at this festive time of year. So that was a no go

if anybody knows of a cheap place to get Marpat or Multicam Bdu's i would much appreciate a link

jimmy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X