This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

dude im loving that set up, simple but yet the leather shotgun belt just tips it off! lovely job

Comment

Thanks very much Purcy,

the belt tips it off even better when i stuff the spaces with used cartridges :D Looked badass when i had my spas 12, can't believe i sold it!

just curious, any chance of seeing your loadout? i don't think this thread gets as much attention as it deserves :D

jimmy

Comment

Will do once its finished, money has stopped me at the mo but wont for long!

Comment

P90 and shotgun brofist. That is a very nice belt, how much did it set you back?
          - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
          - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

im fortunate enough to live very close to a gun room, so "real steel" shotgun accessories can be picked up pretty cheap.

£23 for a full leather and 25 loop shotgun belt? yes please

Jimmy

Comment

Am I right in saying that's the viper modular harness?

How do you get on with it? I've found mine to be abit loose at the back and sides even with it at it's tightest.
              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

My girlfriend is giving me my Ricas Compact tomorrow, so will whack it on, stick it together, and show it off! :D

Cant wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                  My girlfriend is giving me my Ricas Compact tomorrow, so will whack it on, stick it together, and show it off! :D

Cant wait
                  Still getting it early after all then..lol

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                    Still getting it early after all then..lol
                    Hahaha. Im not sure a single day counts! Its only because I wont be seeing her for christmas day, and theres no way in hell im waiting until I see her on the 27th :D

Comment

• Probably the best Christmas eve ever...

Comment

double rainbow all the waaaayyy

Comment

• Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                          double rainbow all the waaaayyy

Comment

Just a new Loadout I have been working on.

It is not finished yet though.

Comment

scard4life that is beaut who makes that? really nice colour.

can anyone pm me some nice places to buy good high quality rigs the only one i know of is that tactical place in the UK that sells warrior stuff

Comment

• If you want a decent place, then you're gonna struggle to find somewhere else!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X