This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Cheers man, as I thought, a few quid has gone into that as all the parts look "the part".

Comment

Well as I said though it sort of came together by accident.

Then again that's what normally works best.

Comment

Anyone have an acu/black loadout? Like acu trousers and jacket, black vest, gloves & boots? Or the other i am interested in looking at - Acu trousers & jacket, Coyote tan vest,boots and gloves? Please post up any pics if you have them :D

Comment

There is a couple of ACU loadouts on the American loadout section under US special forces mate.

Hope that helps

Comment

Although it shouldnt be like that with acu, At the beginning of this Video!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnlfZ9T72Ys

Comment

• Originally posted by joshh1512 View Post
              Anyone have an acu/black loadout? Like acu trousers and jacket, black vest, gloves & boots? Or the other i am interested in looking at - Acu trousers & jacket, Coyote tan vest,boots and gloves? Please post up any pics if you have them :D
              Full ACU ftw...

1st506airborne

Comment

Wicked, thanks alot MM. Thats what i've been looking for, i have a black vest, and molle dump pouch and some other accessories but i wasn't sure black and acu would look to great, anyway it does. What camo boots does he have on, desert or coyote? And what boots do you recommend i get, at a reasonable price, £70 max...

Comment

Actually, you should mix ACU with Tan or coyote brown! Looks the best tbh!
                  They are a good example

[IMG=http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/714/091021f3431h153.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                  Last edited by MovieMaker; 26 December, 2010, 23:54. Reason: IMG tags not working :S

Comment

Reason i asked about black was because i just got a black vest >.< Silly me. Coyote looks very nice...

Comment

I guess you could stick the vest up here for nearly the original price..

Comment

slightly off topic... but I couldn't honestly believe that guy thinking it was a good move to pick up a grenade in that video, some people...

Comment

Yep, totally retarded move :D

Comment

If I were to go to a game today, this is what I would be wearing...

Its not finished yet, Im gonna change the trousers for some Socom Pattern ones as soon as they are back in stock! I really dont like DPM

Comment

I like the Camo trouser and hoodie combo

Comment

Seems to be an anti-dpm at the mo even though for European temperate climate it is the best camo available. I chop and change my rigs to suit where I'm playing, due to plantations tomorrow, I'll be wearing CADPAT.

Heres my two youngest sons with their xmas clobber on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X