This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I see that AK on the right, and I approve.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

don't mind the Green socks, i just got in from work and put some random clothes on underneath, any Criticism or advice will help

Comment

ESS ice 2.4's and lose the black balaclava too yank in my opinion then youll look good.

Comment

i had it on because i burnt a bit of my face on the fryer at work :/

Comment

oh right! nothing like a bit of war wounds!

Comment

Looks very good in my opinion!

Comment

• I would loose the red dot and put a acog or susat on it, is it me or are the pouches slightly green? Love the tactical socks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Originally posted by redeye View Post
                  I would loose the red dot and put a acog or susat on it, is it me or are the pouches slightly green? Love the tactical socks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  i have an acog on its way, and the pouches are DDPM but the light makes em look kinda OD

Comment

Ben, what hoodie is that mate?
                    sigpic

Comment

George that looks properly good mate. Very envious of the A2 rail kit. I would advise getting some knee pads but apart from that it looks the part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                        Ben, what hoodie is that mate?
                        Just a £30 one from H&M!

Comment

Oooo, i may have to get one, your load out looks brilliant mate.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                            Oooo, i may have to get one, your load out looks brilliant mate.
                            Tanks :D

Personally, I probably wont play in that hoody. Its a nice (fakce) fur lined one, so i use it to keep myself warm and cosey indoors. Any other dark grey hoody would do really. The trousers will be replaced and itll be done! I quite like it myself, and the new RICAS is brilliant :D

Comment

Finding plain hoodies has been hard for me :/ for ages been looking for a nice grey one but can only find ones with designs on them >_<

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cheditor;578144]Finding plain hoodies has been hard for me :/ for ages been looking for a nice grey one but can only find ones with designs on them >_

1st506airborne

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X