• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Not sure if pins are classed as clothing lol

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's a belt in the top right hand corner so he should be safe from the internet police.
      If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

Ben why don't you get a pouch on your LBV and attach some 1000D nylon rope to a molle loop and affix it to the pin on your BFG and put the BFG pouch next to the "lanyard" and there you go, a lanyard for your BFG pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
          Not sure if pins are classed as clothing lol
          True, but this is pictures of GEAR and not pictures of CLOTHES

And while I have seen other people using the lanyard Idea, I have my BFGs in a utility pouch by my side, and dont really fancy having strings and lanyards all over the place. occasionally I pass one of my BFGs to a team mate to throw whos usually more capable than I am, which wouldnt be possible with the pin attached to me! I also tend to throw them in strange and unusual ways into corners and things!

Besides, the materials to make 150 pins will set me back about £10. probably not much more than a lanyard anyway!

Plus the number of pins on me always starts a conversation with a new face :D

Comment

Fair enough mate. It was just a good idea I've seen people use but I can see your reasoning of lending them. I have to admit it does look cool with all those pins!

Comment

Originally posted by The Collector View Post
              Fair enough mate. It was just a good idea I've seen people use but I can see your reasoning of lending them. I have to admit it does look cool with all those pins!
              Haha thanks chap. Yeah it is a good idea, but id rather keep my kit as simple as possible without straings all over me haha.

To that effect I dont see the point of pistol lanyards at all! How the heck do you get it so that you can have your pistol all over your person without tension pulling it down, and so that if you drop it, it doesnt actually just drag along on the floor?!

Comment

Well my pistol is on my chest so I have the lanyard attached to a molle loop close by and the allows me to use it anywhere (within reason).

Comment

Originally posted by Smithles View Post
                  Why not just put the pin in your pocket when you've pulled it out?
                  Or just attach the pin to a lanyard on your vest. That way once you've thrown the bfg the pin just hangs off you ready for reuse?

Not something I've tried, just having a think
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

fist off i am humbly sorry to bring up ancient history but what is the pistol mag box thing called i have searched and searched and i cant fined one
                    any help would be appreciated

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
                    new RAV :D

Last edited by MilataryMupet; 6 March, 2011, 17:04. Reason: spelling
                    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

I want that box of pistol passion wagon, whats it called lads!

Comment

They are called "Tek-Lok Kydex MOLLE Spring Loaded Pistol Magazine Carrier"
                        Last edited by Delta; 6 March, 2011, 17:12.

Comment

and a simple google has found me many things!!! thank you sir..a good keyword makes a good search

Comment

Always a pleasure :D

Comment

Now..then what pistol to buy lol! this will kept in my storage area in the old brain when i want a semi auto pistol.

Cheers bro!

*oogles at GBBR's hmmmmm*

Comment

percy-can you pm me a link i cant seem to find it anywhere except on us site or am i being a tard

Edit: and thanks delta :D
                                Last edited by MilataryMupet; 6 March, 2011, 17:41. Reason: missed a bit
                                Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X