Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Was a CASV with teh d boys casv front end

Mercs Designated Marksmen

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post

mid game pose warmweather loadout

Marpat trousers woodland warrior chest rig just holds a tone of m4 mags radio
      is that at ravens ??

Comment

from what i recall from Chi (he's a team mate) that was layermarny (or however its spelt). as it doesn't look like ravens.
        sigpic
        Mercs Boss
        Armoury:
        ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

no thats at ravens snakeh

Comment

it is? where abouts at ravens?
            sigpic
            Mercs Boss
            Armoury:
            ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

yea i thought i recognised that tree with all the trunks coming out of it lol ;p funny how you remember little things like that ;p

Comment

i'm guessing that pic was taken last time dean was there? if so... ye gods that was last may O.O no wonder i didn't recognize it
                sigpic
                Mercs Boss
                Armoury:

Comment

My Gear: First up 1990's era US army, 2nd up Gulf war 1 and latly a SWAT based kind of R6:Vegas 2 loadout. Hope you like!

Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

i have never been a fan of the S.W.A.T. style loadouts dunno why

what rig you using for you canteen etc?

Comment

Alice webbing if Im not mistaken

Comment

Yah LC2 webbing, works pretty well actually only problem is alice clips vary and sometimes you get some crap ones and other times you get ones that work fine...
                        Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

This is me preparing for a stealth operation:

Comment

Im in tears thats the funniest thing ive seen all week, scruff sniperiains dressing gown soviet but what on earth is that large pistol in your left hand (my side)

Comment

Is this the right section?! I'd class Claymore as kit!

Anyways, just finished with the "Mossy Oak" tape. What you reckon? :D

Comment

What claymore i dont see no claymore

oh that claymore! i couldnt see it when its with the blue carpet, nice camouflage!

lol just kidding

What manufacturer claymore is that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X