This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

BillyB ever thought of the fact that his parents probably brought him that gun?

Comment

Or he got it before the law changed maybe. Lay off him I think. He's posted his kit and we've given our opinion and even helped him improve it. It's a decent first loadout. Far better than mine and I was working at the time

Deary me you lot. Relax and enjoy life rather than jumping down peoples's throats
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I've gotta say, when I took up airsoft a kit like MAJIK's would have been great. I've certainly pictures which show me in gear a lot worse than that (and no I'm not posting them :p)

The gear I have now is all form over function really...yes it may look good (cheers Murta) but it's a whole load of crap to carry which doesn't generally make any difference to my playing.
        Feedback Thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29778

Comment

The only problem I have with Majik's pics are is the very gash last pose. Other than that its all fine. Just please refrain form doing the "imsogangsta" pose on that last pic again :p

Also what Roxy said has some bearing. You do look like you are struggling to see out form under the hat.

EDIT: Roxy, this has been said before but that M16 looks huge.
          Last edited by Abbadon101; 16 March, 2011, 20:46.

Comment

My first loadout and even current ones suck big time lol

Comment

When I was 15, I'd think I was cool as f*ck going about as a dude with a G36! Gangsta' all the way.

Here's a couple in-game pics which have surfaced...and for once I looks not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                Wow, way to encourage the new players guys, well done. Exactly how much money for gucci kit did you have when you were about 13?
                Its alright mate most the poeple who coment like that (so called geardo's), dont realy have all that great kit and just like being internet nazi's.

I started out in DMP with all my cadet stuff and a two tone KA Galil... didnt have any idea what blackhawk was and i was 18.
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
                  Its alright mate most the poeple who coment like that (so called geardo's), dont realy have all that great kit and just like being internet nazi's.

I started out in DMP with all my cadet stuff and a two tone KA Galil... didnt have any idea what blackhawk was and i was 18.
                  OMFG DPM NOOB NOT DMP DISRUPTIVE PATTERN MATERIAL

MTP FTW W0000000000000000000

../sarcasm

Ill return to GT 5 and leave this forum alone..

Comment

I WISH i had the gear MAJIK when i started airsoft a long time back... took me ages to get dpms and plce even ....dont be so hard on the younger players....

You have to start somewhere..

Wish i had pics of my first loadout!
                    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

• For the positive comments thanks for the unhelpfull comments I'm just gonna ignore you

LT purcy I think thats best for you

Dom

Comment

I cant believe the ignorance of some people.

hey look how cool i thought i was 3 or 4 years ago lol

itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

AMAZING. I've been trying to find the pictures of my first skirmish about 3-4 years ago when I was 18.

Ill-fitting DPM and a JG M4 S-System (two-tone). BEASTING.

Comment

Best. Picture. Ever.

Comment

it was funny when the white stuff eventually came out the end of my tool
                              itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                                it was funny when the white stuff eventually came out the end of my tool
                                Oh the innuendos..

Also Majik i dont think you read the sarcasm bit ...nor the mass relevance it has to this whole forum stay here for a few more years n ull get what i mean

Also is your webbing PLCE or webtex/similar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X