X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    No he looks like woods from black ops if anything, and solid snake wasnt around in vietnam..Naked Snake was though
    You know what I mean lol

Comment

Haha yea i do just my inner uber overkill MGS fanboy takes over at any opportunity.

Nun chuck on a side note nice loadout btw anyway but how did you get that cool camera effect like on older cameras?

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
        I do love the vegetato wingmann, I very nearly bought myself a set last year as something different, but ended up going with danish.
        Danish and Finn patterns are very good in green dominant areas. I already have a 'Nam OD set and a MARPAT one so I wanted something different for Autumn/Winter and Vegetato was it
        I'm actually the only one around here using the post '06 pattern. One close friend uses the first vegetato pattern, which also works nicely.

Another one for good measure

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
          allmoust perfect ... really i like your loadout but .... finger in trigger ruined all :/
          Not the totally untactical garden shed then?

Comment

Hey guys, my kit isnt based on Big Boss/Naked snake, however the chap to the right of me usually does that, I am not sure if you can see but he is wearing a STABO harness. I used photoshop to add a film grain and wash to a photo taken digitally, very shameful yes. When I get a chance I will do some dedicated photos on my Nikon F3 for a truly classic look!
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

simple stuff, but im getting there:

small amounts of money, but a good result i think
              im new to airsoft, but the only way is up!

Comment

Your pyro bag....gimmie

Comment

no! my pyros, haha

its my dads camera bag, perfect for things that go boom!

carrys 8 smokes and 7-8 grenades perfectly!

Comment

if you combined all them together you got a perfect satchel charge

Comment

hell yer, somehow attach them all to a trip wire, and that one hell of claymore, or like you said, light em all and chuck the bag in hehe....

sadly my dad would can my butt for destroying his camera bag haha

Comment

Me and the guys with our noraml loadouts in action at UA on the 9th.

Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Palmer, what gloves are these, I wants sum...
                          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Mechanix m pacts or something arent they

Comment

Those are Mechanix MPACT Covert Gloves in Coyote Tan.

Comment

Military Fashion Show

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X