X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Comment

Couple of pics from our trip over to UA on saturday.

Per usual none of me actually in-game u.u

I'm in the middle with a team mate to either side.

At the end of the day.
      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
        allmoust perfect ... really i like your loadout but .... finger in trigger ruined all :/
        If it enables me to put rounds down quicker, then I don't give a toss.
        It's a game.

And CK, that pic of you with the '60 is pure win.

Comment

Drake- Did you guys enjoy your first time at UA?

You guys did very well for your first time, i was the guy who was being sneaky in the tunnels in the second game of the day.

I think i might have some pictures on facebook of you in game.
          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Fear - a bad ThePesH fingers on the trigger slayer comes :D:D:D:D:D:D

Comment

Aye was an awesome day and site if a bit disorientating not knowing our way about and where all the cubby holes where.

Managed to pull off a pretty decent last stand upstairs in the fall-back game near the end of the day, took out a few guys at the stairwell then fell back and kept changing position/room after each burst of returning fire try and confuse the guys storming in which for the most part worked pretty well :D

Until I got a burst in the face =[

Comment

That happens alot, i know you tagged me in the game before lunch.

You guys should come back again and try both the local sites.
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

UA is probably one of the best sites i have ever been to! I really want to head back up there soon.
                  itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Was that you who pulled of the hero power slide during the game at the police station ?

That might on the cards actually from the general consensus of the lads its probably going to be UA and the Mall next time round.

Comment

No idea but it was in the police station, me and the guys in the pic above are some of the locals that play every week. I think you got me and the guys just right of me in the ream photo above.

The Mall is an awsome QCB site, give me a shout when you guys go next year and ill be there.

Comment

I think it was in the room with the pillars by the front door if I remember right, enjoyed that game alot now that I think about it.

We hit Drakelow tunnels on the sunday which was pretty epic for CQB although most of us where pretty shattered from the day before but our team managed to win day in the end. =D

Will do !

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
                          Guys its simple thing - if you use REPLICA REAL WEAPON - do everything with this like with real weapon !
                          This actually made me wee a little bit....
                          Remember everyone, correct rifle drills even if you've never been taught any!

Damn you Palmer you noob!!!!
                          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Yep that was where you got me, you where tucked back into the small room. I was running just my pistol.

Comment

hey guys this is the very start of my USMC loadout. decided to create one aft watching battle: LA.

consists on desert mapat bdu's, desert boots, oakley gloves and mich 2000 with goggles, distress light and tan and brown snake skin paint job. my rifle is a we m4 and my side arm is a tm meu

gear to come- is my rig; a spartan vest with pouches. some more helmet accessories cat eyes, goggle straps and a rhino mount.
                              accessories tcome- acog and tan peq torch/laser

hope you like it let me know what you all think

this is my in gameset up

cheers

Comment

chris you need to watch the trigger discipline on that Iphone!
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X