Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
    cheers mate, its a VFC AK74u

ahh kingdong are those photos from ACE combat by any chance? :P

and that AK is Rapid, ive had a go on it

Comment

Yeah course there from ACE lol except one, i haven`t been for a long time though because i live in cornwall now. i shall be making a trip up in may though.
      itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Final set-up fr my dessie rig. Not shifting anything else now......got all i need on it, and it's all in a spot where i can get it etc etc

: D

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

my currant loadout happy with it so far

not the best camera in the world but at least you can see :D

Comment

Kingodng what is that navy blue jacket you're wearing?

Comment

Was originally taken as an artsy fartsy photo but it shows my loadout quite well and its all ive got for now! Will get some proper ones up after tomorrow!

Not based around anything particular, just what I find comfortable! Pretty pleased with the end result!

Comment

three team mates in our tan load outs

Comment

Comment

Click-clack.

Blat blat.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

@Hellfish and Delta, have you thought about neoprene tube covers for your hydration systems? Blue really stands out.
                      Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                      Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Ive got a proper camelback with hydration tube cover coming in the post, that hydration pack is just a 'quick fix' whilst i wait! but yes, you're right, it does stand out!

Comment

im only new to airsoft and started around febuary but i hav managed to put together a little loadout that works just fine not too expensive aswell, just for my budget

[IMG]F:\DCIM\102NIKON\DSCN1262.JPG[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Revilo117 View Post
                            im only new to airsoft and started around febuary but i hav managed to put together a little loadout that works just fine not too expensive aswell, just for my budget

[IMG]F:\DCIM\102NIKON\DSCN1262.JPG[/IMG]
                            lol you have to upload the image to photobucket or tinypic etc first

Comment

Sorry for the repost guys, but thought Id ask an opinion here rather than making a new thread for it! This is my loadout…

I am being bought a pair of Magnum Elite boots tomorrow (Its my birthday, grand parents are taking me shopping for them!) and I wanted to see if anyone though Tan boots would go with this gear at all, or just look totally out of place.

I really like the look of the magnum boots in tan, but I fear that the colour of the rig will throw them out to be honest!

Comment

not familiar with the boots but if they look very light tan then yeah will look a bit weird. If however they look more coyote brown like your trousers then would look good
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X