• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

love that gear

love those m4s

and cool gear too
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

kinda gear....

My woodland kit

Comment

cheers guys:D

Comment

PC World has really tightened its security during this recession....

Last edited by shadowcaptain; 24 March, 2009, 16:49.
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I'd remove that if I was you...

Funny as is it, if that appears in Google images, and PC World gets word - you'll be out of a job.

Comment

Come down GZ this Sunday, dressed like that, and I'll buy you a burger. :P

Love it. Totally brightened my day. Although I have to ask. Do PC world employ security professionals that ware their uniform, or subcontract to a dedicated company. Or if they have no security at all, which would they have?
              sigpic
              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

yer good point!

Comment

Wow Shadowcaptain I work at PC World too! At the Colliers Wood Branch in Merton 4804 Woop!

Ill post my gear up in a little while, just waiting for my p90 to complete it

Comment

I'd remove that if I was you...

Funny as is it, if that appears in Google images, and PC World gets word - you'll be out of a job.
                    I totally agree, if i were you i'd remove now cause there could be major issues even police enquiries!

Funny, but it could get off the forums! Be careful, as not everyone on this earth understands the wonderful game of airsoft!

Comment

lol nice outfit shadow

Comment

Is that a Kobra red dot with a 20mm rail mount?

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

yea its a real steel cobra sight which fits on any 20mm rail

i know pc world staff monitor websites - but its staying up

as far as i know security is done through group security.. not sure if its internal to DSGi or contracted in - im at work now (on the till) will find out in a bit

Comment

Iain what's with the "bike helmet Stanley knife school uniform" outfit that's a mouthful actually no it looks like an egg shell.

ditton on what shadow said haha

you an your crazy loadouts

Coming soon
                            Woodland loadout featuring duel colt 25 with silver slides, pimpin

Comment

Someone send that picture into the Sun newspaper.

Lulz would be had
                              SAVE OUR SPORT
                              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

this can be like fightclub..where you go about your business, and give acknowledged nods to members of the general public who are airsofters,who give you little favours for example you get pulled for speeding and the policeman whos an airsofter sees some bbs in the footwell of your car, says something like "i use .28s" and lets you go.....right im off to PC world with a copy of AI under my arm
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X