This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Sweet! Let me know if you want to part with a MICH as I've been looking for a genuine one for yonks! Yet again nice kit dude
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

• I only had the genuine MICH yesterday from Withard the king of the geardos lol.

I'll be selling my rep soon.

1st506airborne

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
        Good stuff, Boris. Do you not find the spade somewhat cumbersome?
        No. its ok actually. the mag pouches are usless. my mags don't fit, but they look the part.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Iv got some GEW-43 pouchs on the way for my WW2 German loadout borris there alot more usefull and look good. I think there on some kind of deal aswell.
          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

might get some.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              Is that an A-TACS label I see!
              Indeed, 2 of them. Makes a nice background I think, given that it's quite a pale camo and the splotches in the pattern all blend together quite nicely.

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
              strange fetish you got there CK cordura smelling lmao but nice haul

any youtube vids to expect soon for an unboxing? my subscription box is waiting
              Dude, seriously, it's awesome. You never get that when you buy a new game and first open the box/manual? Same thing with Warrior pouches, it's even better when they come in plastic bags, keeps em extra fresh. :D

*ahem* Anyway, yes... videos are uploading right this moment rest assured, just a lot quicker to put up a picture. Though that said, I did omit by far the best part of the order from that pic:

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

arrived earlier today, ass postman didn't knock on the door. he just left it on the mat. as well as some other stuff.
                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                  No. its ok actually. the mag pouches are usless. my mags don't fit, but they look the part.

Boris
                  Too true.. same with the Soviet Mosin-Nagant ones which are pretty much exactly the same. They're about 1cm off fitting a VSR mag into them

Comment

Just had all my German kit turn up, the GEW-43 pouchs fit them perfect. Iv got for on my belt kit At the moment and i can carry ammo, pistol speadloader and two spear mags in easy.

Ill post pics as soon as the rest of my insignia and bit turn up monday.
                    Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                    I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

No big update, just some new bits I've picked up and a WIP (If I sold you a tan Warrior PLB belt back in April PM me as I have an offer you might be interested in). Heroshark mask coming sometime in the next fortnight, then will be able to go 'softing again when the rest of the uni society finishes exams...

Crye Combat Pants (Multicam) w/ Gen3 Knee Pads
                      Crye Field Shirt (Multicam)
                      2x Templar Subdued Union Jacks, IR Blood Type Patches.
                      British Issue Moisture-Wicking T-Shirt
                      Blackhawk! Riggers Belt (Black)
                      UZI Protector Watch (Rubber Strap)
                      Oakley S.I. Assault Gloves (Tan)
                      Miendle Desert Fox Boots (Tan)
                      Blackhawk! Serpa (1911/Black)
                      * TM MEU/HurricanE Kimber Covert II custom

Crye Combat Shirt
                      2x Templar Subdued Union Jacks, IR Blood Type Patches.
                      Rest as above...

Motorola XTN446 PMR
                      Devgru Throat-Mic/Adaptor

WIP - Still need a Warrior PLB belt, Universal Radio, Large MOLLE Dump, Foldable Dump.

Comment

looking sharp!

Comment

Stones, where did you get that patch from? Looks awesome
                          Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
                          Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

I got it from a site that isn't Z1. Can't say where as it's against the rules. but it is quite a nice bit of kit, not really tactical though.
                            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Well, looks very good
                              Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
                              Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

This MUST be the last forum that I can post myself in... If you've not seen these pics before, wher've you been... haha

Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X