Flyye PC/WC

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

New Addition...

Dynatec Impact BFG
      sigpic
      [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
      * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Just done this to my MICH2000, I blame you Shaide.

The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Aha i like ;] good choice of words!
          sigpic
          [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]

Comment

yeeaah nice one dude :D

Comment

I got bored yesterday and found a dead Viper Grenade Pouch and a leg cut from some old combats. So, I got the sewing kit out and made myself a new dump pouch! :D It's got a few more rounds of stitching to go to toughen it up before it goes out, but the pouch is more or less done. If it works I'll definately be using it instead of my current one.

It can hold 6 fully loaded Classic Army Mid-Caps and the stitching hasn't pulled apart, even when I gave it shake, slammed it into a tree and dragged it along the ground. Holding and shaking it upside down and the magazines rattle about but don't fall out. You can slip them in and out easy enough though.

Posting on here as I wanted to know what you guys think of a nights work?
              sigpic
              http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teddykiller View Post
                I got bored yesterday and found a dead Viper Grenade Pouch and a leg cut from some old combats. So, I got the sewing kit out and made myself a new dump pouch! :D It's got a few more rounds of stitching to go to toughen it up before it goes out, but the pouch is more or less done. If it works I'll definately be using it instead of my current one.

It can hold 6 fully loaded Classic Army Mid-Caps and the stitching hasn't pulled apart, even when I gave it shake, slammed it into a tree and dragged it along the ground. Holding and shaking it upside down and the magazines rattle about but don't fall out. You can slip them in and out easy enough though.

Posting on here as I wanted to know what you guys think of a nights work?
                wow nice one dude

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                  wow nice one dude
                  Many thanks, I am quite proud of it myself! :D
                  sigpic

Comment

good old airsoft resourcefulness :D hope it works well man i would warn you however that you should try over stitch that bastard as worst scenario is that you loose 6 mags if it tears while running or something =/

Comment

Aye, I'm gonna run a double line of stitches down and one going accross that to hold it in place. I've been sewing since I was a nipper and I've found what I can get to hold. However, this is certainly a different direction. Normally I just do repairs, not projects like this!
                      sigpic

Comment

do some more man you may be able to get a little income from it

Comment

This is my current loadout. The dual MP5's were just for the picture, I only use one in game.

sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

If anyone asks me and they have the material, then I don't see why not. As I've probably only got a set of DPM Trousers to raid for cloth and I'd have to ravage one of un-used/burst pouches in the box.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love my DSLR
                              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Stones I have been looking at those Mechanix Gloves...good purchase?
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X