This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I've just bought one. A worthy investment I think!

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
      Nun-chuck- is that the photo's iv seen on facebook of john and the other tunnel rat's?
      Tash put the photos up a few days ago yes! It started off as one tunnel rat suggesting to another this may be fun, then four of us decided to do it. I am assuming you have seen the picture of the "Clancy's Commandos?"
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Well, atleast theres going to be a huge number of gear pictures next week thanks to the weekender.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
          Tash put the photos up a few days ago yes! It started off as one tunnel rat suggesting to another this may be fun, then four of us decided to do it. I am assuming you have seen the picture of the "Clancy's Commandos?"
          Iv tryed not to look, its abit offencive to my eye's! :P
          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Me in the field . Im the one in the middle with the G36E

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
              thanks guys ,I wouldn't even like to contemplate .The logistics alone are a hurdle in them selves. It was hard enough making it for myself.
              After seeing the mask in the flesh this weekend its even more impressive!! Was also great to meet you and have a beer with you...I was camped with the Op-Tac guys

Keep up the great work!

//Shaide
              sigpic
              [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
              * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Me and my mate Dan at the weekender

ME ON THE RIGHT DUH!

Comment

Light weight loadout for the weekend, was worn with MTP trousers in the heat and then MARPAT when it was utter crap. Top is a light under armour type long sleeve jobby which gives ace neck coverage when zipped up.

Crye gunclip is godly, love it and the throat mic worked wonders.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Sunday setup for the weekender ... handily didn't get a snap of the Sat setup (though someone else might have, but I havn't seen anything yet)

AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Rockin' dah weekendah, I beat my friend into taking a nice photo of me for once

9 mags and no plate carrier, like a boss.
                      - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

So I thought to myself
                        " I wonder if these new ear defenders are any good"
                        And for £7.50, they are perfect. Definately muffle the sound of my glock, but I can still hear the cat meow at the same time. Not bad!

After that I put on the rest of my gear because no one is at home to ask me what on earth Im doing…

Comment

That looks wicked, Ben!
                          I like your nice simple AR.

Comment

Gear for medellin cartel: All it needs now is some pilot shades and an american flag instead of the bandanna.

The kit is:
                            Dpm top and bottoms
                            Viper holster
                            Chicom chest rig
                            Flecktarn boonie hat
                            ASG Mp44
                            CYMA GLOCK 18
                            Scrim net
                            Black gloves

And one for fun:

Comment

Me at NAE, pic was taken by CK Photography or whatever they're called.
                              PTT bit the dust and new stuff didn't arrive on time so no headset

Comment

Me dans le Weekender. First two are phone pics, last is one by ck event whatsits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X