This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

What brand of multicam is that? As posted elsewhere been looking at some Tru-spec and some Propper each have quite varying prices. Was wondering what you multiheads use?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

its the real stuff i think? shadow only gets the good stuff

nice anywho shadow but i dont personly like multicam

Comment

Well thats the thing.... as far as I can see Tru-spec AND Propper are both real multicam fabricators... ><

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

tru-spec bdus
          blackwater plate carrier
          condor pouches

all real multicam - just missing multicam hydration tube cover

also note - devru throat mic - used it for first time sunday- VERY good piece of kit
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

was the throat mic expensive shadow?
            Who Dares Wins.

Comment

:/ Need to get some action shots of mine soon.
              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

i know my hair looks stupid but as i put my googles on it pulled of my shemagh

I.L.F.O.R
                International London Forces

Airsoft-the only excuse to shoot your mates

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Stone View Post
                  was the throat mic expensive shadow?
                  about £120 its the "airsoft" version off zeroone

but its great - was whispering and people could hear me - ear piece is nice too
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

shadow your kit is very nice and thought out
                    lot off time and money in there
                    just an oppinion i dont think the cap suits the serious look off the rest off the gear i think it brings it down
                    a boonie or a helmet may look better?
                    just personall oppinion otherwise very very nice

Comment

I am one of those people who doesnt like multicam but I do like the crye precision trousers with the knee pads built in with the rubber/plastic on the outside of the knee. I think they look better than the trousers your wearing, have you tried them? what were they like, if you did?

Comment

i want the cyre precision trousers but they are too expensive to buy .. at the moment - planning on getting them in the future after ive finished my other loadouts (pmc tan and lapd s.w.a.t) - may just wear tan pads for now - as knee pads really are rather useful

regarding the cap - im looking at getting a tan MICH helmet (with multicam cover)
                        i cant wear boonies they just look wrong on me

Comment

Crye Precision OPS Direct Action.

VERY comfortable and had wearing. Sold them as i started to build up a kit that my team wore. The Knee pads are incredibly comfortable as they just sit on your knee's and align themselves with the material everytime you bend your knee. Worth it. But expensive.

Here was my early old Crye Multicam Kit.

Comment

yea i would love those trousers - how much did they end up costing withard? and where did you buy them from?

Comment

I imported mine. Ended up about 120.

Comment

Sweet looking gear chief, but not a fan of the PASGT with multicam

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X