This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Thanks Man, I am going to probobly do a Multicam combination as well as a black kit base as well. see how i get on.

Comment

Aye I'm thinking of changing my load out to multicam as well, or at least getting a crye multicam shirt. I really need to get around to snapping some pics of my gear.

Comment

Comment

MSA MCU-2/P with dark ballistic lens
          ECWCS parka

Are you ready for zombie attack ?

Comment

I shall endevour to get a better picture up but this is my Multicam loadout thus far.

This was at the midnight release of MW3. The manager of the store asked us if we wanted to help

Myself on the Left

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

This is what i'll be wearing to my first ever skirmish day this sunday, it's a ACU/UCP loadout, no weapons at the moment though, just my kit so far, so here goes:

Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

looks nice and solid but I still hate acu tbh
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I'm not going to say this to get 'flamed' or anything, and I don't know how many times this has been said on this forum, and across the internet, ACU, or Army Combat Uniform is the name of the uniform, UCP, or Universal Camoflage Pattern, is the name of the pattern.

The Army Combat Uniform, is also issued/available in the newer Crye Precision MultiCam, and our own British Army, has begun to adopt their own version, known as MTP, or Multi terrain Pattern, but in the Soldier '95 design (same design and cut as the older DPM's, or Disruptive Pattern Material).

Legion 412

Comment

you know what i mean though and Universal camo pattern is an evern worse way to describe it as it isn't camo
                    Fire Team Zulu
                    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Why did you buy all that kit before youve even played a game?

Comment

Originally posted by Meerkat Madness View Post
                        I've bought plenty of stuff (including rifle) without having been to a game yet.

Being fair, my relatively large militaria wardrobe probably cost the same as that ACU loadout (most of it being Eastern bloc pre-91 surplus) but a lot of what I've bought has historical as well as airsoft value.
                        Signature Removed

Comment

Does it really matter? I mean it does to you but really....DOES it even matter?
                          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Because you might not enjoy running round with a PC and Helmet on, like full seal lensed goggles etc. its always good to try before you buy, but hey, its good hes commitsd to it. Have fun mate

Comment

Personal experience from 4 years in the ACF, I always found that better kit made things more comfortable, when finances permitted, and easier in the field, so I'm not taking any chances, so I decided to get a full kit loadout, before even making any plans to attend a skirmish day.

Because you might not enjoy running round with a PC and Helmet on, like full seal lensed goggles etc. its always good to try before you buy, but hey, its good hes commitsd to it. Have fun mate
                              Meerkat Madness, I intend to, and I've been wearing my kit on and off over the past few days to get used to it, and to practice so-called 'muscle memory', and i'm already getting familiar with where everything is, so happy days.

I'll report back when i get home from the site.

Legion 412

Comment

Last edited by Jez Armstrong; 20 November, 2011, 10:42.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X