This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Ah okay then nothing I wouldnt have expected then! Im not too worried about the strength of it, dont intend to use it as a motorbike helmet or anything that actually requires one! Dont think mine comes with Velcro so thats not a worry!

Comment

The real base jump is around £250, probably cheaper abroad.
      itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

i like the lid pesh
        "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Mine arrived as well today! Super chuffed with it!

Comment

and forgot to add the picture…

Comment

It's not really my loadout but ... ALL THE BEST LADS !!!

Comment

Seen some pretty impressive kit here on this thread. This is my winter outfit, nothing special, a Viper molle vest and a Flecktarn parka and trousers. I have a full Russian 1990s/early 2000s outfit consisting of flora camo with Spetsnaz patches, Grad-2 assault vest and a genuine Telnyashka vest my pen pal Irina sent me. However since I longer own an AK I didn't feel right wearing it. Maybe I'l get some pics up soon.

For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

What's the weapon? G&G F2000? Great looking kit pal.

Edit: Clearly not an F2000 just noticed the ejection port near the rear!
                  Last edited by Sam-Beta; 18 December, 2011, 11:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                    What's the weapon? G&G F2000? Great looking kit pal.
                    Cheers pal. Actually it is the Tokyo Marui AUG high cycle. Only skirmished with it once but I have to say I'm very pleased with its performance. The rate of fire is insane but its a good solid built AEG too and because of the hop up its out ranging some of my other AEGs that have twice the barrel length. Its funny you mention the G&G F 2000 because I was dying to get my hands on a G&G F2000 but no where seems to have had them in stock for ages. I'm beginning to wonder if there is some kind of problem on the manufacturer's end. Don't suppose anyone knows do they?

Comment

From what I remember I think Cybergun holds the rights to the development of the F2000. G&G's were a limited run (300 or so?) I think but if you outsource you'll find a few tan ones available abroad. I was looking to get one as well but I ended up building a C8.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                        From what I remember I think Cybergun holds the rights to the development of the F2000. G&G's were a limited run (300 or so?) I think but if you outsource you'll find a few tan ones available abroad. I was looking to get one as well but I ended up building a C8.
                        They were a limited run? Right that explains a lot thanks for clearing that up for me

Comment

Comment

*Angels choir in background* It... Its beautiful :D

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/heroshark/DSC05807-1.jpg
                              I really. REALLY need to get a mask from you, they look fantastic!

Comment

Task Force Knight in Baghdad, anno 2008 or so. I'd be happy to hear any comments!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X