This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Nahh keep both kneepads dude! Looks epic with them! And you never know which knee you'll need to go down on!

Comment

Nice kit shaide. Got a helikon gunfighter jacket myself for xmas- nice bit of kit. Personally i would drop the face wrap for a lower mesh mask or sansei lower, 1 of the kneepads for comfort and maybe change to a duty belt for mobility, as i also find molle belts ride up when i run
      I was very impressed with the jacket, easily one of the best purchases for airsoft I have made!

Regarding the balaclava depending on what the weather is like and where I am playing I switch..CQB I go for Shemagh and Heroshark Mesh Lower and in Woodland I go for Shemagh and Balaclava...if its hot then just a Shemagh!

I use both kneepads so don't really see the point in taking one off, as depending on what direction the corner im shooting round im either using left or right knee and shooting using either hand...ambidextrous skills FTW :D

I quite like the PLB Belt...means I can hold a lot more stuff on me, I use all my pouches for things and its also where my BFG's are as I run a lightweight vest so not much room for pouches once all my mags are on.

Nahh keep both kneepads dude! Looks epic with them! And you never know which knee you'll need to go down on!
      Cheers Delta in a year i've gone from basic DPM and crappy boots to the above...I am quite happy with myself aha
      sigpic
      [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
      * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Shame your wallet probably isnt mate

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
          Xmas day.. This is what happens when you eat my cookie! Although I didn't have my belt system or holster on at the time.

Hahah awesome.

What Vest is that mate?
          Upcoming Games:
          None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
          Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Marshi View Post
            Shame your wallet probably isnt mate
            aha Nope it isn't...and neither was the misses! :P
            sigpic
            [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
            * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Worth it though i Really need to get a picture of my setup now

Comment

Warrior ricas compact with tmc hydro pack

Comment

Originally posted by Mickydoos View Post
                  Hahah awesome.

What Vest is that mate?
                  It's an FSBE bud

Comment

Comment

My winter/cqb kit, apart from Ess Ice glasses as currently can't/don't wear them in game.** Kitlist on request.

Comment

Heh, dejá vu, used to rock my MLE exactly the same as yours when I first started out, it's a good setup. Coyote mechanix originals right? How you finding them to skirmish in?
                        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Honestly, i dont really the gloves that much- i just dont like the way they have that seam on the side of the trigger finger, as although i have managed to modify it, id rather have got the mpacts as i dont think they have that problem. The mle is good, but been tempted to get an MBSS as would allow me to wear a combat shirt, would be cooler in the sides and would ride higher.

Comment

OPS CORE Base Jump Helmet
                            + Comtac headset
                            + GoPro HD
                            + ThePesH :P

Comment

Nearly everything has arrived. Hydration pouch, some more camo and other bits are due to arrive soon!

Comment

I spy with my little eye, an MS2 sling and although it's magpul they're rather great slings. I've got one myself and it's perfect. although, shouldn't you have it under the antenna instead of going over it?
                                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X