• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Took the MC shirt with Tan crye idea of a Kiwi, but its a WIP UKSF

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen-Man View Post
      The one bit of kit you never want to need to use, a CAT (combat application tourniquet). When they go on you, they go on tight!
      thats it now i recall. Thanks mate.

Comment

Hashed this together.

Comment

Hashed like a boss. Very nice indeed sir.
          POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
          sigpic

Comment

Latest UKSF look.

Comment

liking the look, the rig and pouches look spot on, may have to invest this year on one

Comment

1st_shooter, have you been comparing your wrists to those in beauty magazines again? You need to be less image conscious, natural beauty and all that
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

lol wierd I know, I just figured if Im making it so you cant see my face you dont need to know the skin colour of the person in the pics either.

Comment

heres a little brit in afghan look for around 2008/09

desert windproof trousers, desert shirt, warrior ricas, sexy black socks and an sa80/UGL

Comment

I really want a L85 with a UGL now

Comment

That afghan look looks great. And sam - get an L85 - you won't regret it, they are lovely guns.

If you get a ugl one and add a peq2 it would work for SFSG '08 with your multicam and rav. That's the loadout I'm putting together, just with a standard RISed L85.

Comment

Check Out The AFO Claymore Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AFOClaymore

Comment

Well, I did my Woodland loadout, so here's the MC urban loadout.

I must confess that the boots and shemagh are carried over from the other kit... the rest is all different though.
                            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Looks nice and seems comfy.

Comment

Another day, more pictures. This time in preperation for a weekender in Sweden in 2 weeks and hopefully snow for sunday.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X