X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Double tap...
    Last edited by the_firing_dutchman; 14 June, 2012, 19:06.
    AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Fairly new to airsoft, have grabbed some gear based loosly on BHD. Still awaiting an AEG, side arm and holster (plus some other smaller items)

Comment

Good start there mate. You'll decide later if you want face protection or not; it's certainly recommended.

Here's my completed 'CQB overkill' loadout.
        I carry 2 M9s on the legs.
        A TM Shorty M3 shotgun in a long holster on my back.
        A CA M203 grenade launcher in the other holster on my back.
        A KSC Mp7 slung and held in place by a weapon's link down on my hip.
        Then I've got some BB grenades for good measure.
        I've had a lot of fun with the grenades and grenade launcher, and dual wielding pistols is always great.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

You may think overkill but you dont look overly weighted down and like you could still move about, looks like some thought went into it.

Are the shotgun and M203 easy to get to without help? A friend has trouble getting his shotgun from the same position. Would be interested in seeing close up pictures of your rig/belt set up.

What site is that?
          Last edited by starburst; 15 June, 2012, 09:15.

Comment

Thank you for the kind comments good sir.

Indeed, a lot of thought went into the gear, and I have made it as lightweight and maneuverable as possible. The shotgun and grenade launcher are quite lightweight, but added up do result in a few kilos that tug down on my back. However the m203 grenades in the front pull it back down, and it all fits very snugly.

The shotgun and grenade launcher are very easy to grab. The holsters are just camelbaks. I cut the bottom off the left one, as the m203 is quite short, and added it to the bottom of the right one, as the shotgun is slightly longer.
            Sometimes I can even swing my shotgun back into the holster in one swift move, like Blade.

Here's a close up of the front.

The gear is pretty heavy when you pack it all in a bag and carry it home though...

This site is called Impact Force here in Hong Kong. Please please check out these photos from their facebook page - they are amazing. I don't think it breaks any forum competition rules, as it's not a shop, and it's in Hong Kong. The owner has put loads of effort to make the arena amazing. It's like shooting each other in a museum / tomb. Check out these photos and the other stuff on their page.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2292917&type=1

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Awesome and very unique kit laughing man!

Dave

Comment

Just something i threw together with stuff i had lying around, and i liked the look of lol

Tell me what you think please
                Dave

Comment

• I would recommend some black knee pads mate. Just a suggestion though champ
                  “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

yer i was thinking the same thing just now, got some desert boots and tan molle backpack on the "watch list" at the moment

Comment

Comment

we have the same GB patches

Comment

Nice! :D

I like the dull look of those ones rather than the brighter versions. Plus the Red Fox on the top is already enough of a bulleyes without lighting up the side of my head too.

Comment

Originally posted by lethaldave View Post
                            Just something i threw together with stuff i had lying around, and i liked the look of lol

Tell me what you think please
                            Dave
                            Looks good mate. the black and desert go well.

Where did you get the head over from?
                            TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

you meen the face wrap? about £6 of the e bay ill link you in pm if you like

Comment

Cheers mate.

I messed around with placement of pouches to get it how i want. Lost 4 pouches that really were not needed.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X