X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

War face :P

And thats everything. Thoroughly recommend nam gear, its a bit different and very manouverable and light.

PS I cant even use smilies now, this is beyond a joke.

Comment

dave i agree it sucks the whole one pic thing. thats looks ace though m8.
      i think i have my next load out sorted? its kinda hitman/ bodyguard but may be a while..........................

Comment

very very cool gear dave
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Cheers fellas, Im thinking of opening a Nam gear thread and trying to spread the bug a bit on here, know Skippy does it but not sure about anyone else!

Ian Ill look forward to that loadout with baited breath. May I suggest shaving your head and wearing a suit?

Comment

i would pay 20p to see that

everyone on the forum sponsor him 20p to shave his head and wear a suit with 2 pistols :P
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

All you need is some warpaint! :D

Comment

I've resisted the Nam bug for a while now. Its just so expensive in temrs of loadout

Webbing, flak jacket, BDU's, helmet, bandolier etc etc
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                  Cheers fellas, Im thinking of opening a Nam gear thread and trying to spread the bug a bit on here, know Skippy does it but not sure about anyone else!

Ian Ill look forward to that loadout with baited breath. May I suggest shaving your head and wearing a suit?

Lj_Tactical has a great NAM loadout which hes shown pics of on another forum. Good job on your though!

Comment

Yeah Lj's is sweet (if it is the one Im thinking of, pretty sure it is).

Thing is Nun chuck you can put a decent nam loadout together for about the same as any regular moderate priced setup. Bare minimum you really need is bdus, boots, bandolier and gun with some kind of headgear and maybe a water bottle on a cartridge belt. Helmet, flak jacket, and a lot of the webbing is optional.

Even better get some cheap tigers off ebay and go sf, they wore very little kit compared to the hulking grunt look (modelled by moi) so you could get away with just a chicom chest rig and ak. Gotta get the boots right but for skirmishing thats all you need :D

Comment

Very true ;D but I dont think I can woo myself into buying an AK, never saw the appeal in those guns. I used to have tiger stripes, but I've moved to DCPU's (Auscam), take a look on the previous page for refrence I think althogether that loadout has cost me a hefty chunk out of my wallet considering the price of DCPU's in this country!
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

dave where the heck was the order to fix bayonets. . . nice one tho mate

Comment

Spetsnazdave, that's got to be one of the best 'Nam loadouts I've seen, including in films. Not too sure about the tactical bog roll in the background though...

Comment

lol im not shaving my head but cos im blonde you wont tell so much, anyway it needs a trim.
                            shadow i cant afford 2 pistols at the moment but ill get by with my sig:D
                            i had an accident on the bike so as soon as shes fixed we'll be rolling like a square wheel with the corners shaved off!
                            nice load out again!

Comment

Guard I go to airsoft commando and we are permitted knife kills... in fact took three guys out in a night game with it last night :p

Shoreham thanks very much, Ive gone all red!

Comment

not as good as daves but its a start!
                                custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                                my rating
                                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X