X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
    Ahh right! See I've never touched TMC in my life so I've no idea what they're like. The AOR2 is worth it though. Absolutely awesome quality
    I was a bit dubious myself, i'd read loads of great things about allwin, but not heard anything about tmc. Eventually a teammate bit the bullet and bought a pair. When I saw them first hand I was mega impressed, the quality is awesome... especially for the price. Think I paid around £30 from a well known HK site

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
      I was a bit dubious myself, i'd read loads of great things about allwin, but not heard anything about tmc. Eventually a teammate bit the bullet and bought a pair. When I saw them first hand I was mega impressed, the quality is awesome... especially for the price. Think I paid around £30 from a well known HK site
      Oh not bad at all I'm considering getting a new combat set of AOR1 as I've only got my Frog suit at the moment. What's the sizing on your TMCs like? As they seem to be the newer style, so maybe the sizing is better than the old ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
        Oh not bad at all I'm considering getting a new combat set of AOR1 as I've only got my Frog suit at the moment. What's the sizing on your TMCs like? As they seem to be the newer style, so maybe the sizing is better than the old ones?
        I'm 6ft with a 34'' waist, so I opted for the large trousers... they fit perfectly. My biggest concern was where the knee pads would sit, but they are bang on.

Comment

I just recieved my allwin aor1 set its awesome!
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I bought a TMC AOR1 6094, and I'm very impressed with it. Looking at ordering some of their AOR1 combat set, but I'm a little unsure on the sizing, might go for the Allwin stuff.
            Wolfpack

Comment

Allwin sizing is wierd aswell im 6ft and 32" waist i went for medium and its slightly big on the waist nothing a belt cant fix! Other than that knee pads are just below my knees stood up but spot on onced crouched, there is 2 types where i got mine from, the early set woth external elbow pads and old style pads on knees and elbows, new style have internal elblow pads and airflex style knee pads, i went for the new type as ive heard the old pads are stiff and abit poo....
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Pricy where did you get your AOR1 from (if you could PM me to avoid forum rule complications) and how mcuh roughly, thanks a lot
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

my Italian Army Special Forces - 9° Col Moschin of Folgore Airborne - loadout:

Comment

Couple of wee random bits plus my new bag came today so thought I'd get a wee pic of everything I've collected so far for the UKSF look

Still got plenty more to come!
                    KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

looks real good. one problem, you need oakleys. without oakleys, it isn't true SF!
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

I'm keeping an eye out for some Blackhawk SOLAGs that aren't £70 for that true look!
                        KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

no, everyone knows it's oakleys or nothing.
                          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I had a pair of Oakleys and got rid of them cause I found the knuckle protection too bulky and cumbersome...

Comment

i mean glasses! not gloves! GAWD! I guess I should of said that.
                              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Ahhhh yes, defo Oakley glasses! I presumed you were on about gloves as he was going on about Blackhawk SOLAGS! :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X