This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, I thought you meant gloves too! Yeah, some new eyepro is in order! Had the Bolle's for an age!
    KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Not very good photos but my attempts so far at getting kit organised, I only seem to be able to find trousers or shirts but not both...
      Still haven't seen the DPM , Flecktarn or tri colour yet

Possibly the nicest boots I've ever used.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Just a couple piccys of my brit kit. Will get some better ones when i get someone to hold the camera. Any questions, just ask.

1.jpg

2.jpg
        hhmmm

Comment

Here is my kit so far, still some stuff to come though

Kit List
          Emerson MC UBACS
          Emerson MC Gen 3 Combats
          Multicam neck gaitor
          Flyye Khaki RRV with MBSS backplate and MAP pack
          Flyye Khaki Medical pouch
          Flyye Khaki triple M4 mag pouch (closed pouch currently houses my radio but will soon have a Tornado grenade in there)
          Flyye Khaki double M4 mag pouch
          Pantac double 9mm pistol mag pouch
          Pantac MBITR radio pouch (will either have my motorola inside with a dummy radio or one of theseif i can get hold of one)
          Tactical Taylor tan PACA (helps the RRV sit better since im built like a girl at 5'11" and about 9 stone )
          Replica Ops Core fast jump helmet
          Replica Oakley gloves
          Custom made duty belt
          MS2 sling (need to replace this with one that will attach to the RRV but am damned if i can find one and my Google skills are failing me)
          8x Mid caps (100rd) and 1 high cap (350rd) magazines

Still to come
          Tan CQC drop leg for my 1911
          Z-Tactical Comtac 2's
          Peltor style PTT
          Tan Crye knee pad inserts
          Tan Magpuls for the mags
          a few patches and nametapes etc
          Hope to get some Merrel Sawtooth boots

Will hopefully get some pics next weekend when i try it out at Frontier Airsofts last game of 2012

Comment

Nice looking kit!

like seeing the "kit explosion" pics.
            TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

@ sam_G Really hope you are a captain in real life, but i doubt it as you have miced up army and navy badges, if that is the case, stop wearing rank you have not earned

Comment

Originally posted by simonmoore1986 View Post
                @ sam_G Really hope you are a captain in real life, but i doubt it as you have miced up army and navy badges, if that is the case, stop wearing rank you have not earned
                The Combined operations patch is not a navy badge. It called "combined" for a reason. Also it was my grandfathers unit in the WW2 and he died this year so i wear it for him.

Captain rank is for a laugh as most of the team have different ones..........seeing as we play with toys and pretend to be soldiers what does it matter. If people dont like it i really dont care!
                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by simonmoore1986 View Post
                  The rank slide he is wearing is a team one not an army one, as you can see there is blue trim around the pips and its says Cobra at the bottom and while it is in the style of an army rank slide he is not actually wearing an army rank slide and so he's not pretending to be a Captain in the Army, if you see where I'm coming from..
                  Fire Team Zulu
                  Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                  http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
                    The rank slide he is wearing is a team one not an army one, as you can see there is blue trim around the pips and its says Cobra at the bottom and while it is in the style of an army rank slide he is not actually wearing an army rank slide and so he's not pretending to be a Captain in the Army, if you see where I'm coming from..
                    Ish to be honest and i just don't like seeing any military insignia at all, being specail forces badges or ranks. I think if you want to wear it you can i just have a big dislike for it and i stand by my point people should not wear what they have not earned i understand it may be custom but it is still three pips representing a captains rank in the british army.
                    Dont mean to start somin but iam sharing an opinion which might be felt by other serving members in the airsoft community.

Comment

That's like saying you can't wear the union flag on 95s because you haven't been on tour (as it was in the early days of 95 kit)

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
                        That's like saying you can't wear the union flag on 95s because you haven't been on tour (as it was in the early days of 95 kit)
                        Don't forget games, in Flashpoint, I'm a Lance Corporal in the U.S. Marine Corps!
                        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I have 5 GSMs on arrse, I might wear the miniatures on my fleece

Comment

The union jack is to identify your nationality, you can have whatever flags you want on your arm, if your going to discuss a topic then keep it on point, and as previously stated, i made my point, if you don't like my view stick it up your arse, as a serving solider ive earned my right to have an opinion!

Comment

It used to only be worn by soldiers who had done a tour, on the right sleeve.

Whether you're serving or not doesn't exactly matter. I'm serving, I don't make a point about it.

Comment

simonmoore get over yourself i am serving 18 years still in i dont care what people wear it just a game if you take your point people shouldt wear dpms its all about fun after all its not real life

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X