• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Well the flags Italian

Comment

Waaaahhh wahhhh I made a statement and now people are questioning it... Waahhhhwahhhh

Comment

Just ordered my all win pcu lvl 5 :D will get pics of my gear up once ive recieved this.
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I am ex-army and i have no issues what so ever with people wearing rank/regiment insignia on their airsoft gear. after all we are all just playing a game with toy guns and if some one wants to replicate a loadout with the correct badges let them do it, as long as they are not claiming to have actually served when they haven't i have no issues with them. I don't see it any different to actors in a film playing the role of military personnel.

@simonmoore ever heard the phrase Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? that's exactly how i feel if/when i see someone wearing my old regiments insignia.

Any how back to the topic of this thread

@Newt was looking at getting one myself, look forward to seeing the pics when yours turnsup.

John

Comment

Look i was not trying to start somin, putting out my opinion that is shared by others i know who play airsoft. I was not trying to say everyone thinks the same, iam not trying to make the world do what i want. Lets leave it cos battling on forums which about stuff like this is pointless.

Comment

I don't think theres anything majorly wrong with it, it's hardly impersonating a member of the armed forces, I don't assume rank on uniforms at airsoft is at all accurate. And we all impersonate the armed forces to some degree or the other. I personally don't wear unit ID/Rank, but I do have a SFSG loadout - although the 14 yr old para colonel at my local site hasn't raised any objections .

I just tend to think wearing rank is immature, but nothing more, I used to run round with sergeant stripes on my arm and a toy gun when I was a kid, pretending to be in the Artillery like my grandad in the war, nowadays it's just the toy gun. Debate's been had 1000 times, someone put up some pictures to change the subject!

Comment

I took no offence to the comment. Its all a game.

I did have a Sgt tab before i joined the team but that was a left over one from few years back........not a load out pick but was taking shortly after i "earned" mine.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

ACF 'earned' I presume.

Comment

this thread, it's getting interesting....
                    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
                      ACF 'earned' I presume.
                      Yeah. Hence my slightly sarcastic "earned"
                      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by Ozon View Post

Head:
                        Ztactical Sordin

Kitlist:

OPS Modular Plate Carrier CB
                        EMT shears
                        Blackhawk replica holster + molle + glock 17 CB
                        X3 ITW Fastmag 3 tan
                        Flyye double mag pouch CB
                        Ztactical PTT peltor style
                        Ops first aid pouch CB w/ first aid
                        Flyye short radio pouch w/ Puxing 777
                        Tru-spec hydratation bag CB + bladder
                        Flyye accessories pouch CB

ITW grimlock / ITW gillie-tex
                        Why Have you a fastmag upside down on the side? :/
                        If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

I think it's so he can reload quicker without rotating a magazine into the feed position i.e. the magazine is already 'up'.

Nice rig too!

Comment

Really nice clean set up there. I might look at that plate carrier for my next rig as my current one is falling apart.

Comment

Are those scissors for all your in battle tactical paper craft needs?
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thrown together for an extremely wet Christmas game.

Excuse the silly wig, its a running joke between a small group of us.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X