X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by mooletf23 View Post
    nice loadout pricey! ive been wantin to put a similar one together for a while.
    which stirling game is it for?
    Cheers mukka!

It's for the combat mission in Jan, OP: Cyclone I think it's called. Me and my oppo's are on the 'Knights of Azear' side as we fancied a change from the ISAF side we usually play. I'm really looking forward to bombing about in some nice lightweight gear... and no rig!!! My back will definitely thank me :P

Comment

nice loud out sam! how do you find the dcs?

and also nice load out pricey! i'm also in the market for a similar loud out at some point in the new year its not always about all the fancy gear!
      Mitch

Comment

yesterday was damn wet!

'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Me yesterday

the first time i have ever played in more than a tshirt/UBACS and PC. Was quite surprised how cool the PCS smocks are.

Sorry for poor quality pic...........................phone picture!
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

My various 'Nam webgear sets- ALL original,dated issue kit- no repro tat ....

Heavy Classic 'Infantry' Loadout- set up for the maximum amount of M16 mags and water....If you've seen me skirmish or at Beltring over the last 7-8 years, this is probably what I was toting, plus a bandolier or two for the original 21 magazines your average line grunt would carry.

2 Light Advisor loadouts- upper one is the one I use with most things that aren't 'Line Infantry'.
            Lower one is the super stripped down belt order for my M10 .38 revolver.

USMC Webgear for my Recon loadout- M14 pouches, M61 belt, M51 sussies, M67 frags and a length of surgical tube for emergency tourniquette.

MACV-SOG belt order- Original BAR belt, M67 sussies and sleeping bag carrier, a trio of M56 canteen pouches, XM28 gas mask in carrier, SDU5 strobe, Gerber Mk2 fighting knife and an original lightweight poncho. oh, and a couple of carabiners.
            Nothing in his pockets except knives and lint....

Comment

Ka-Bar Mk1 AND a Gerber Mk2? Somebody is ready to take care of business!

Comment

posted in the russian thread but belongs here as well

FSB inspired look with:
                SPOSN Gorka S
                SPOSN AKM Smersh
                Defender 2 replica w/plates

missing gloves boots & some kind of headwear.
                'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

6094's finally kitted out :D

Still waiting on my bloody fast helmet and sordins though :/ The HK shop in their infinite wisdom failed to let me know they were out of stock so christ knows when they'll get here... In the mean time I can only look at my helmet mountable goodies:

Comment

Just waiting for my hydro pack now.

For Sale
                    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

hey pricey, I have a little bit of a hunch here, only a little, but, you're going for a DEVGRU kit aren't you. looks good anyway.
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                        hey pricey, I have a little bit of a hunch here, only a little, but, you're going for a DEVGRU kit aren't you. looks good anyway.
                        Haha Cheers, I wonder what gave it away :P

Oh, I've just made a slap charge too:

A bit crude like, but not bad for a 2 min job!

Comment

Realised I needed a pouch, so I made one :D

Comment

straszydlo?
                            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                              straszydlo?
                              I beg your pardon? :P

Comment

http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/1083...szydloorg.html
                                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X