This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Epic sized picture, but i think that should just about do it for tomorrow... Bit of a practice run for Tier 1 at STANTA at the end of the month and the results of about 2 years working on and collecting kit seems to have finally come together.

TMC AOR1 Crye-a-likes
    TAD Stealth V3 PCU-style jacket
    0241 Tactical Neck Gaiter - (stuffed in cargo pocket)
    Arcteryx Wraith Shell in Multicam - (stuffed in cargo pocket) (For if the SHTF weather wise)
    0241 Tactical Fleece Beanie in MARPAT - (stuffed in cargo pocket)

Replica FAST Bump Helmet
    ComTac style Z-Tactical Headset

Mayflower LPAAC front plate and cummerbund (Black) with Ferro Concepts FCPC Slick rear plate (Desert Digital) holding weighted dummy plates
    Mayflower LE/Active Shooter Chest Rig
    Mayflower 3xM4 Cummerbund insert
    G4G RAMP
    BFG HW SSE pouch
    GARMIN Foretrex 401 in SOLO pouch

5.11 Intructors belt
    Blackhawk 226 Serpa on paddle
    Flyye retention harness

G&P Mk46 - G&G Spectre DR - Guarder Padded sling
    TM Recoil Mk18 - Replica 553 - Element M960 - Madbull SF QD Can - TD Grip - BFG VTAC sling
    KWA MP7 - FMA Rail - Replica T1 - VFC PEQ-15 - Element Mini-Scout - EB QD Can - TD Grip

Bit gutted as I've just shelled for a real set of Sordins with dual downleads and 2 x ICOM radios but they won't be here until the 23rd, so I'll have to integrate them and "do it live" at the event...

Comment

Isnt that a 552 on the mk18? Thought 553 had qd mounts and were higher than standard eotech? Correct me if im wrong

Kit looks great jealous muchly!
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

You are probably right mate... I'm no expert on the things!

Thanks! It's been some sorta journey getting it all together!

Comment

that picture made my neck crack. it felt goooooooooooooooood.
          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Pantac RAV arrived today!
            I'll get a better picture when I've pouched it all up..

Fire Team Zulu
            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

• My kit for gz tomorrow
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

was the england v scotland game loadout with the GPMG

and the similar loadout with the DD Mk18 (CTW)
                Do Something Brave....Then Run Like Hell!
                ::Yorkshire Airsoft:: http://www.yorkshireairsoft.co.uk
                ::Cold War Warriors 1985 - 1995:: http://coldwarwarriors.proboards.com/

Comment

Comment

Pic from CQB at the weekend. Excuse the knee pad on my elbow just got it tattooed and didn't fancy taking a bb to it .

Comment

Just got my new ciras.

Need to get a full photo of loadout when I'm at next skirmish!

ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

New stuff this week - 3 x custom extended pistol mag/SMG TACO pouches. These things are even nicer than the ones HSGI produce.

Compared to the original pistol TACO.

Also Grey Ghost Stealth Operator Pack in Kryptek Highlander, which will be my new EDC bag.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

heres what im running at the moment

Comment

My current set up (work in progress):

*Multicam Fast Jump Helmet with Ghost Warrior face shield
                            *Multicam UBACs
                            *Kharki/Stone cargo trousers (waiting for my Multicam Crye style trousers being delivered from HongKong)
                            *Oliver Drab Viper combat gloves
                            *Tan Oakley boots (Not in picture)
                            *SOLO plate carrier black
                            *CostaLudus style hip rig with double decker Taco pouches
                            *Glock 18C mounted on vest (2x normal mags, 1x entended-carbine kit on its way)
                            *Magpul/Noveske M4 with Zombie Stopper optics (Specs and details in Magpul picture thread) (with 4x low caps and 1 high cap)
                            *SocomGear 1911 MEU with M3 style illumenator and threaded barrel (3x mags)
                            *Custom stand along M203 short with multicam handguard and pistol grip and 2 40mm grenades (work in progress- soon to have side folding G36c stock)

Looking to get rid of the black carrier in favor of a tan/multicam carrier/chest rig and will be swapping out the helmet for Sordins.
                            1911 is also going as I have no need for it.

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Got Rubi-Tong on this forum to make me a M&P holster.. fantastic bit of kit, I'm very impressed! Have krylon'ed it OD and roughed it up but its still the same. Retention is fantastic, flared entrance is a nice touch which locates the pistol very well. He gave me both molle and belt loops! Couldn't ask for more! Will be looking to get another holster done in the future and maybe some mag pouches!

Thanks Mark!

Comment

Few new bits turned up in the post over the last week so a pic off most of my gear. If you would like a break down of it give us a shout.

Only things you can't see on vest is hydro pouch on back with a small utility attached and a radio pouch.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X