Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Warrior Ricas with assorted pouches and MS2 Magpul sling
    ACM Multicam fast jump helmet
    G&P Noveske M4 (Needs painting)
    KWA Glock 18c
    ACM M500 gas shotty
    DEBEN headset

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

what knife is that? its very sexy :O

Comment

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

are they...? are they safety scissors?!
          The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor3PARA View Post
            Have we got any custom sprayed clothing/assault vests/chest rigs?

sorry for double post!!!
            I've sprayed my rig needs abit of touching up where I've added bits and removed bits.

Comment

First chance I've had to try out my SMG TACOs. The MP7s are a bit tricky to insert but that's why we have dump pouches. Work an absolute treat other than that.

TM MP7 - KWA Extended Glock - TM Extended 1911.

If you ever use a MOLLE/Battle belt of some kind, you need one of these for your trousers. J-Tac Low-pro belt.

It's literally just a strip of Crye MC jacquard webbing, ITW looploc, a bit of hook and a bit of MC loop. I'd previously used an ATS Warbelt insert with the QR buckle replaced by a Tri-glide and that worked quite well, but this is even lower profile, much cheaper and available in patterns.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                are they...? are they safety scissors?!
                They look like it, and they're cable-tied onto the belt. Not entirely sure why, as that surely renders them useless...
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I have a feeling he's going for the irony of many airsofters having EMT scizzorz on their gear just for looks so he's poking a bit of fun.

Of course I may be wrong. He may just be a very safety conscious person.......
                  If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

• You'll need some scissors to get to those safety scissors.
                    Originally posted by Mike581
                    L129A1 wanted complete or unfinished project SR-25k URX
                    Originally posted by mark2191
                    i know someone who is selling an ares l85 a2 if thats any good?
                    "Peace sucks hairy ass-hole Freddy, war is the motherf#@*ing answer!"

Comment

why do people carry scissors, ever heard of a multi-tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                        They look like it, and they're cable-tied onto the belt. Not entirely sure why, as that surely renders them useless...
                        safety scissors are useless no matter what!
                        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Specially rounded and skin safe.

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by BROWNING91 View Post
                            why do people carry scissors, ever heard of a multi-tool?
                            I think you'd be pretty pissed if you had a gunshot wound to your femoral artery and the medic tending to you pulled out a leatherman charge and spent about 5 minutes cutting up your trousers leg to access the wound when he could do it in 5 seconds with EMT shears.

Multi tools are beyond awesome, yes, but they have their place.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithles View Post
                              I think you'd be pretty pissed if you had a gunshot wound to your femoral artery

Happens all the time at a skirmish.

yes i know it is part of the "impression" but in my personal opinion a waste of money when i could spend them money on something that would get used rather than look like i have borrowed scissors from primary school.
                              TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
                                Happens all the time at a skirmish.
                                I was referring to the idea of carrying a MT over actual EMT shears. Any EMT will tell you it's a silly idea, but I think you know that and can maybe see that I wasn't actually referring to an airsoft skirmish. I was having a hypothetical discussion, along with a bit of whimsy, but yeah, this is an airsoft forum so I'll leave it.. Eh.

ON WITH THE PICTURES!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X