X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Hawaiian Special Forces
    cool pix brah

So who is the guy with the black hole for a face?
    I know its of topic, but you seriously quoted all of that..?!?!
    Fire Team Zulu
    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Pics should be limited to 10 per post or something. Super fail.
      If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

Was a pretty crazy amount of near identical pictures in the op. Be a bit more selective.
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell
            men with systemas an that much gucci kit need to lose their virginity before their next skirmish imo
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! felcher....
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Alreet chaps lets get the pics going again heh, I need my fill of geardo related jizz pics.

Comment

That's probably the least interesting set of pictures I've ever seen as the first one shows everything perfectly well, there's no need for the other 5467 colour sapped images.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yivo View Post
                  That's probably the least interesting set of pictures I've ever seen as the first one shows everything perfectly well, there's no need for the other 5467 colour sapped images.
                  Probably the most pointless comment I've ever seen. As long as the pictures are within forum rules, the chap can post as many as he wants. I for one liked browsing through them all regardless of how many there are. And I'm sure others are the same.
                  “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by tinkerbell
                    men with systemas an that much gucci kit need to lose their virginity before their next skirmish imo
                    Oh god haha. You really don't want to go there. Anyways, don't know if I posted this already..

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

1. There was no need to QUOTE that many pictures
                      2. There was no need for that many pictures (Especially when alot were the same)
                      3. Smithles 10 picture max per post is a good suggestion
                      4. Tinkerbell shouldn't even be on this forum. May I suggest http://www.gayteenforum.org/
                      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Hmmm, a superb troll indeed mentlegen.

It does make me chuckle though when all the posh kit is being overflowed by a big belly. Come on, surely I'm not the only one?

(really I'm just trying to post and post so we can move on to another FUCKING PAGE away from this bandwidth rape.)

Zomg. New page already. I really look stoopid now!
                        If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Comment

My new revised paint job & hair.

Comment

i see all the systema owners getting their knickers in a twist, no offence meant just my opinion on bumders

Comment

No offence to the owners but when did warrior kit and repro Dessie Marpat become "gucci"?

It's like getting pissed off at somebody because they have a Ford Focus RS... It's decent kit but it's certainly nothing to get slating on people for owning.

Comment

I own warrior gear. Does that now make me a geardo with a systema?
                                I feel short changed cos the systema ain't turned up! :p
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X