This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

MKIV OSPREY, missing a few bits n bobs, battle belt, mk6a helmet (getting mk7 soon)

image.jpg

Comment

From top:

Crye Precision Airframe Helmet replica with NVG mount , counterweight pouch ,led lightstick,
      Comtac Headset replica

Massif UCP issue combat shirt
      - map carrier TAS

Plate Carrier - Flyee FAPC
      - triple shingle AK pouch - Night Fox custom work
      - two 9mm mag pouch Warrior
      - radio pouch Miwo Military
      - radio Puxing PX-777 with extra speaker mic
      - admin pouch Flyee

First line harness with molle belt Flyye
      - double shingle TMC
      - Dump pouch TMC
      - cargo pouch Flyee

All above ranger green and olive green

Comment

This is what I generally run in summer(minus the eye pro), although sometimes I swap out the jeans for ATACs when we're going for the team look.

Comment

FMA Maritime

The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Got tired of trying to find pouches for my SCAR H mags so made my own low profile chest rig with help from the wife and her fancy sowing machine. Will be testing tomorrow at Ravens to see how it works.

IMGA0992.jpgIMGA0993.jpgIMGA0999.jpgIMGA0998.jpg

Comment

You could have just bought Pantac universal pouches...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

New Crye Precision CPC:

Comment

I've never really understood the CPC, are those individual 'P' marked areas for individual plates? Or are they just comfort pads and plates stored as you would any other plate carrier? Lovely stuff though, hefty price tag as well

Comment

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
                    I've never really understood the CPC, are those individual 'P' marked areas for individual plates? Or are they just comfort pads and plates stored as you would any other plate carrier? Lovely stuff though, hefty price tag as well
                    The P marked areas are just comfort plates mate, are attached via velcro so can easily be moved around

And it takes plates the same way as any other plate carrier, have some fake sapi plates in at the moment

Very happy with it is the most comfortable PC I have ever owned

But they are stupidly expensive, could of bought a brand new TM recoil for the price with change left over

Comment

I'm going to have to get some fake SAPI's for my APC. I hope you're happy with that CPC mate, I'd kill for one.

Comment

My new fight light set up with a crye jpc feels comfortable so far have a game next week and it will be its first outing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My load out aimed at the weekender this year, meant for a survivalist load out hence the tomahawk (and it looks awesome!)

Just got to die the tomahawk pouch and add patches and maybe some magazines......

http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/si...nder%20loadout

Comment

Final iteration of my old WAS DCS, just to see how versatile the thing really is.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Very nice. I LOVE my DCS. Mags sit a little higher than I'd normally like, however I'm now used to it, and it works a lot better for me.
                              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Thought I'd show a pic of my crye jpc with duel comms setup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X