United star ?

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
      United star ?
      Toy soldier

Comment

Different battery pack on route and hopefully an SPH4 boom mic too.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Work in progress.
          "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

I uploaded one of these to the relevant thread but thought I'd pop it in here too. Still waiting on some bits but starting to take shape.

Comment

Sort of a Book of Eli/Walking Dead/ Apocalypse Survivor sort of Loadout .... Low weight, minimal pouches etc. Only whats needed and nothing that isn't

Salvaged MP40 SMG, Pattern 58 Webbing, Pattern 58 Pack on Shoulder Sling (Forage Pack), with Repro M56 Pistol Mag Pouch, Repro M8 Scabbard with training knife) and M56 Butt Pack (Not seen in photo), Repro MP40 Mag Pouch, US Night Desert Parka, Tan Combats, Meindl, Desert Fox Boots, Generic Tan boonie, VIPER Spec Ops Gloves.

Need a Holster for my 1911, and then it's pretty much done bar some add-on's to make it look fancy.

Opinions?

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Oakley / Templars Gear / Leo Kohler

Comment

Solidfox CPC arrived today along with FMA Maritime. I think with a bit more adjustment the CPC should sit better, otherwise I need to bulk up

Comment

Continually changing, finally got my swift clips for the D3CR (genuine Haley Strategic, not that im a geardo but i just love it), mounting to the Ops rig was a little problematic with the front clips, but cable ties fix all, and to finish off, a TMC hangman rig.

Comment

And then in the last 10 mins, this turned up.....

Tmc Strandhogg (again in kryptek mandrake), much better fit with the D3CR (as the front swift clips actually have a decent place to mount).
                      Im really loving the Kryptek patterns at the moment, havent had a chance to skirmish any of it, but soon my pretties, soon.

Comment

Looks great bud

How are you finding the fit of the OPS PC? Been looking at getting one if the fit's good, but haven't heard to much about it..

Comment

The OPS PC I've had for a few years now (sold it then bought it back recently lol), it's always been an amazing fit and I've seen very few of them, to be fair I was more worried about the strandhogg as reviews I read around the time I bought it weren't very favourable due to the recreation of FirstSpears 6/12 n tube system, but mine seems fine. Only time will tell tho. I'd say if you were gonna get an OPS PC then do it, you won't regret it, mines been through hell and it's still intact, compared to other pc's I've had.

Comment

Another take with a few more bits added to my incredibly casual, post-apocalypse inspired style kit: Leather Sheath and training machete on back, torch, knife and scabbard on belt ... still missing a pistol holster and I'm thinking I may need a poncho roll and utility pouch of some description aswell ....

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

My 'spares box' belt rig for the odd outdoor game I get to in the summer. Carries everything I like to carry quite happily with better heat management than a PC.

Mostly Blue Force Gear pouches on a Tac Tailor Fight-Light belt. Might upgrade the yoke and add a small 1L bladder on there since it's for use in the heat, but I can worry about that come the spring next year.
                              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

MVD Kit. Helmet is being replaced with the real deal, so if you've got a Makarov. PM me. I'll let you shoot at my face!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X