X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Weeble that is an SAAV

Its not an original because they only come in Tan. Not alot of black or OD in Africa is there?:P
    It might be a milspec version, if it was Viper it would have Viper stitched onto one of the pockets on the front.

Anyone know a good place to get a cheap OD 40mm drop leg platform for moscarts? Dont fancy a belt but I might get a MOLLE battle belt. kinda iffy about them
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
      Where did you get the ris rail on top of the optical scope was planning to get one and stick a eotech on top
      The rails on the top of that scope came with it, you can't buy them separately
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Ah ok dont really want to fork out £100 for the scope just for the rail lol

Comment

No worries, you can get if far cheaper than £100, PM me for more details
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
            Weeble that is an SAAV

Its not an original because they only come in Tan. Not alot of black or OD in Africa is there?:P
            It might be a milspec version, if it was Viper it would have Viper stitched onto one of the pockets on the front.
            It's black at night! :P
            Trader feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Weeble View Post
              It's black at night! :P
              Haha true, but I dont think they'd have extra kit just for nightime.
              SAVE OUR SPORT
              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
                Haha true, but I dont think they'd have extra kit just for nightime.
                Can't afford it :D

Comment

Hi guys, Cheers all for the PM's about my load out I posted a few weeks back. Had loads of messages... am pretty chuffed.

I mentioned to a few of you that much of the gear had gone and that I was using a lighterwight set up... Here are a few pics from this weekend with my current set up of gear. Hope you all like.

Cheers,

Shep

Pics by Dave Wheedon, taken at Fearful Silence Airsoft

Comment

Ghille and multicam - love it! My favourite things combined into one!

Although, this time of year, looks like you need to work some blue into the camo

Comment

Yes I also mentioned to someone after my game at billericay today that my DPM was all but useless as 70% of the Woods where Blue, but I am concidering getting a camo net or something addded to my gear for ambush games. like the Idea of light ghilly though.

Comment

The Head & Shoulders Ghille i got from 'onpatrol' and is the best £45 i ever spent. It doesnt go past the waist so it doesnt get in the way of your gear, so wearing it as a rifle man and carrying a sidearm etc etc is easy, but it covers everything thats off the ground when your laying prone and aiming. Fantastic bit of kit!

Comment

Originally posted by OwNaGe View Post
                          Ahh yeah, does now. Pity the gun doesnt go with the loadout Get a M4 and your sorted :P
                          yeah man its a FAMAS got it last week in a trade,m16a4 on the way for the "yank" look
                          custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                          my rating
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

pantherairsoft - Ive never really liked multicam, but i have to say that loadout is AWSOME. Its now made me want one lol. Thanks for posting that great loadout.

Cheers

Ed
                            Armoury:
                            JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6935

Comment

Finally got round to getting all my new kit on and in a half decent photo. Let me know what you think

Comment

Dam it! Now i want multicam even more!!
                                Armoury:
                                JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6935

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X