This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Eyyaz remember i said that i started with all good intentions of carrying as much stuff as i could...but as time went on...i ended up cutting it back,coz its just got too heavy,hot,and restricting.....should have your m4 finished tomorrow btw or the latest wednesday...i must admit when i cracked open your mechbox i was very impressed with the metal bearings...not bad for a JG..must be one of the latest versions ive been hearing about
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

sounds like a plan

feel free to PM me or ask anyone on the forum if you need gear advice, were allways bored and like telling people what do do..i meant sharing our knowledge and experiance

that goes to anyone knew really :P, hate to see all the new players with 18 guns, 200 hi caps and enough bbs to last a millennia
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
        Eyyaz remember i said that i started with all good intentions of carrying as much stuff as i could...but as time went on...i ended up cutting it back,coz its just got too heavy,hot,and restricting.....should have your m4 finished tomorrow btw or the latest wednesday...i must admit when i cracked open your mechbox i was very impressed with the metal bearings...not bad for a JG..must be one of the latest versions ive been hearing about
        Koolio, thanks for getting it checked up. i suppose i can swap three of my mid caps for the high caps and ditch the leg pouch.

night people

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
          8 M4 mags, a C mag, and 3 pistol mags, are you sure you will have enough ammo ? :D
          Not until he carries this much ammo

or has this many mags

Comment

evansy... i said we were bored... but takes effort to put all those mag pouches on

unless you actually skirmish with 20 magazines?

and you really would need that case if you planned on carring 25 mags :P and a c-mag
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

It was a bored moment a few months back so I decided to see how many mags I could fit on one rig. I could have added another 5 but I couldnt find my single mag pouches and I saw the error of my ways and sold a few of the mags. Well 5 of the hicaps.

Comment

was worried there for a moment

down with hi caps :P

Comment

I still have 4-5 hicaps but there only for the summer when I use my belt kit.

Comment

Speaking of my belt kit

Bulle duty belt
                    Pantac belt pad
                    Bulle pistol mag pouch
                    Bulle TRS mag pouch
                    Warroir dump pouch
                    Bulle water bottle pouch
                    Milspex Mk.23 holster
                    If I'm using my 1911 I swap the holster for my Safariland 6004

Comment

Originally posted by eyyaz View Post
                      nothing much...Just my vest, can't wait to finally start this damn hobby! Been waiting since January

Anyway, has some shells (will loan to any player who might be short on ammo), 3 sig p226 mags, 8 m4 mags (stuffed an extra two in there) and a water pouch on the belt to store my bottle of bb's. Inside the vest are two pockets where i have kept 4 loaded speedloaders after my mid caps run out. Also got a leg pouch which hold 3 high caps.

On the back we have a pouch for two grenades (stored under my bed ), another water pouch for my c-mag (if things get sticky) and my dump pouch.

Also going to order a box of 10 of those new white smoke grenades, might cramp in 3-4 if i can find space :p

Im just worried that i'll die of thirst since i got no room for my water bottle :p

edit: imageshack wont let me upload back picture of vest =/

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5599/pict0428f.jpg

You've got all this kit and you haven't been airsofting before?!?!

How do you know you even like it?!

Silly...

Comment

I like the look of the belt kit, Do you find it comfortable ?, And does it stay around your waist without having to use a yoke/harness ?

Comment

Its very comfortable. It can start to feel heavy at the end of the day when I've been carrying 4 hicaps in the mag pouches and a full canteen of water but I tend to use the canteen pouch for loose ammo and wear a camelbak on hot days so it isnt too bad.
                          There is some slight movement but not much because both holsters I use with it have leg straps and are velcro'd to the belt so they help keep it in place.

Comment

one shot of my From May 3rd :D

I'm not a Milsim player but im sure you'll guess that when you look at the pic :D

You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                              You've got all this kit and you haven't been airsofting before?!?!

How do you know you even like it?!

Silly...
                              at first it was just owning a gun then i learnt about the hobby and i was like...'KOOL' :p

been paintballing once and loved it...but the guns apperance and wearing that bulky helmet was so 'ehhh'

im sure i'll love and ill let you know how i feel about it after my first game

Comment

To much on the front plate? Or not?

Selling out of the sport!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X