X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Awnser

Blast belt, or get a Blackhawk Bandolier if you want to be on your chest alot.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Molle belts and if you need more then a bandolier i guess

if your going for a belt then warrior PLB belt nothing but good reviews

Since your being a DMR if your wanting to follow exact military loadouts

they normally wear vests anyway (iraq etc)

Belt order if your going prone a lot
      bandoleer or vest if your doing a mixed bag of movement

nunchuck you say a bandoleer for your chest, do you mean setting the mags up on the back side of the platform?

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
        love that marine jumper and the warrior recon 901. i must invet in one soon.

a quick Q for ya

what sort of rig would a sniper wear, or any snipers, what rigs do you wear? i mean if you have say an SPR or m14? what sort of RIGs? i would have though you would be on you belly a fair bit so it would be awkward to get mags from your chest so what would you get? im thinking of getting a molle leg platform and banging a 6 mag pouch on it? not sure though? any sujestions?
        Yeah well when i snipe, i find that wearing webbing, LBE etc is really restricting (and painful when prone) so usually i just wear a belt, with mag holders, canteen, pistol mags and a holster attack to my leg. Works for me :P not sure if the holster would work if i had a ghillie though.
        TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Mini I'm talking about the STRIKE bandoliers made by Blackhawk, google it up!
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

i have sort of done a pmc load out with out meaning to I normaly were dpm to go with my team loadout and i will soon be getting a ubacs shirt

cheers

Joe

Comment

Yeah i know what your talking about nun chuck but laying on your belly with that wont be very useful unless you mount your pouches on the other side (turning it back wards in the blackhawks strike case)

Comment

Joe has ricas?

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

I do indeed ben i would of told you on xbox but it has been taken away !!

Joe

Comment

How're you finding the ricas then?
                    And whats up with Xbox?

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

nice much easyer than mt bulle one and the xbox had the ring of death and is in germany being fixed as we speek

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Weeble View Post
                        OG with DPM. Black jumper on DPM trousers just looks...odd!
                        I have to differ on that lol if you check out my gear which is made up of black polo top/jumper I think it works rather well, even better when the whole teams out in it to :D

Comment

It looks odd.
                          :-P
                          Trader feedback thread

Comment

My new CT/SWAT loadout:

(click for larger)
                            havnt decided on what weapon im going to have yet but im thinking either an mp5 or a g3

Comment

Comment

SAAV?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X