X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Got a load of gear today, heres my belt kit:

Guarder holsters - AMAZING.

They are MILES better than VIPER, they actually stick to your leg securely. Whereas the viper leans outwards. Also, it's rock solid. Highly recommend ! :D

Viper dump pouch - Good piece of kit. Very big, enough room for about 7 or 9 mp5 magazines.

Comment

Or you could have got the warrior version... military spec and cheaper :p

Comment

Ah well. It does the job.

Anyway, rest of my gear:

Kit list:
        • VIPER SAAV
        • ISSUE SAS SMOCK DPM
        • ISSUE SHIRT DPM
        • ISSUE S95 TROUSERS DPM
        • VIPER SECURITY BELT
        • VIPER OLIVE DUMP POUCH
        • VIPER LANYARD OLIVE
        • GUARDER THIGH HOLSTER OLIVE
        • SPECIAL FORCES BOONIE - DPM
        • OLIVE BEANIE

I haven't really based my kit on anything inparticular, although I've got to admit I was influanced a little by watching SAS survival secrets. Hooded smock, and a beanie! :D

Comment

I Still havent managed to get some pics up off my mac
          But heres a Kit List:
          Cs95 Pants
          Cs95 Shirt
          Sas Smock
          Sf Bush Hat Or Black Commando Wooly Hat
          Warrior Ricas Compact OD
          With the Usual Setup With A Hydration Bladder
          Ess Ices Or Ess V12s
          Motorola Talkabout
          Ics M4a1 With Custom Rearwiring for a large battery on the stock
          Tm M9
          Sometimes on a sling if im expecting a heavy firefight .Ics Mp5

I Am Looking to get either A Mp7,De Shotty or A hk69 as a secondary Instead of the mp5.
          Some Fake Plates More Molle Gear And A bowman Headset Maybe A Rep MICH or Similar
          Im Going For A Modern Sas Woodland look.

Comment

Have you thought of either getting a helmet to go with your RICAS or webbing instead of the RICAs? only in the woods/jungle theres not much need for a heavy plate carrier, while door kicking you wouldnt want a boonie hat...

Also instead of an HK69 for a grenade launcher Id go for a 203- same job, just you dont have to faff round with different slings

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
              Have you thought of either getting a helmet to go with your RICAS or webbing instead of the RICAs? only in the woods/jungle theres not much need for a heavy plate carrier, while door kicking you wouldnt want a boonie hat...
              I like the Molle Setup Im Not Much Of A Fan Of Webbing. And Yeah I Mentioned Above I was Considering Getting A MICH or IBH.
              Or A Madbull AGX haha? Dont Like the Grips On M203s :P Im very fussy.

Comment

Ah yeah sorry missed that :p with a mich should look sweet then! Possibly change your M9 to a Sig, but otherwise a sound start.

Comment

I am Over the next few month , I Had A Stupid Impulse to Buy An M9 Then Realised it didnt go with the look i was trying to achive :P Thanks mate haha

Comment

An M9 is not a stupid impulse, it is the greatest movie gun of all time :p

It just doesnt go with any modern airsoft loadout apart from US marines and LAPD (and possibly US army but know hardly anything about them)

Comment

nice loadout owianthegreat, would look alot better if you got an od molle vest :P

Need to get some pictures up of my OTV that arrived today, stay tuned

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

I like it, I have tryed doing a die hard loudout with it too :P Does the job, just not realistic for my favored sas loadout :P

Comment

Owain - Id probably roll the hood up on the smock, if it was me. I used to have a very similar loadout due to the stuff I had when I was in the army. Id also keep the DPM rig as apposed to a MOLLE setup. I would also roll the beanie up a bit, it doesnt leave much protection for ear strikes but I never worried about that.

All in all a good looking loadout mate.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Andy.

I remember on one of my courses, my corpral was wearing a hooded smock and It was the first time I had seen one, they looked awsome. I wanted one! I suppose since that course I have been adamant on wearing DPM.

The hood will be rolled up, but I had it unrolled prior to the picture to check it out.

That smock cost me £15...as new condition aswell, not bad,eh? :D

Comment

:O where from owain

Comment

Shhhh...

PM inbound

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X