• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

looks nice, lovin' all the action figures :D

Comment

Thanks for the kind words fellas, mucho appreciation!

Edit: The bonus picture, just fooling about I suppose:

Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Whats with the

"I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute, landed and do a grey fox pose from metal gear solid"

Other than that :p

cool

What is the olive your wearing? coveralls
        Last edited by MiniSnipa; 18 July, 2009, 19:07.

Comment

It's his Britain's got Talent tactical breakdancing audition

Liquid you're nearly at an FBI HRT kit, would be epic win :p

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post

"I just jumped out of a plane without a parachute, landed and do a grey fox pose from metal gear solid"
            Unbelievable! Was wondering who would guess that first :D

Yes indeed, its an AFV coverall bought on here from the lovely Devlin. That FBI stuff looks pretty win, but I reckon the only addition or change Ill be making anytime soon is a new vest, getting tired of not having any MOLLE.
            Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

New kit for new USAFSOC loadout:

Real steel RBM plate carrier with kevlar inserts, picked up at a great price :D

Comment

My Team at a recent invitation only event @ Longmoor camp.
                pm if you want particular kitlists of team as there is a fair amount of kit involved.

Comment

Yeah thats lookings Fishing awesome. Like it when a team camo comes together but allows you to do your own thing as well.
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 July, 2009, 17:32. Reason: Language
                  Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

if you were all stood next to those HESCOS and the sun was beating down you would look like you were in afghanistan:D

Comment

Pics as promised omgitzjamiiee
                      Other multicam gear is coming by sea, so apologies for clothes.

Comment

USAFSOC rig continues its (slow) progress to completion... added a pantac LBT split chest rig! Patches and raid cut DCUs still incoming

Comment

Originally posted by amandla36 View Post
                          Other multicam gear is coming by sea, so apologies for clothes.
                          What are you talking about? Multicam and civies looks wicked. If I were you I'd ditch the Multicam BDUs and stick to a PMC look, but i'm not so good luck mate

Comment

He might have been apologizing for the multicam, in which case it would have been totally appropriate :p

Comment

yes after wearing my new brit kit instead of multicam at my site i no longer get ridiculed quite as much....

although that will never stop - its now just harder for them to pick me out in a crowd or a forest for that matter
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Evansy is that chest rig your wearing the cheapo sks one from some place in scotland :P? do tell as i was gonna get one for a rebel loadout with my m4 :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X