Heroshark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroshark?

Is Heroshark still doing what he does best? Trying to get a mesh lens made for my revision glasses, but my last message wasn't replied to, and now his website is gone. Looks like it's been removed entirely.

Anyone know if he's still up and running?

Re: Heroshark?

He's still on Facebook bud
    WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Yup he's still up and running. Find him on facebook is easiest!

Comment

I see the shark signal ... Sorry missed your msg. I shall answer your question here as it's a common one ,any frame that does not fully encompass the frame is not ideal for meshing .I have edged them with foam but it doesn't last. Site is down atm hopefully be back soon.

Comment

Thanks chap. That sucks that you can't do one!

Comment

More a wouldn't advise than a can't . I prefer to make people aware of any flaws so they are aware, and I prefer to make a lasting piece of kit for somebody if I can.

Comment

Well, depending on cost is still love to have one! Send me a pm?

Comment

OK bud.

Comment

Mr sharky here meshed up a set of revision sawflys a couple of years ago and I'm happy to say that they are still going strong. The foam edging that he used did require abit of juryrigging after a few games (I used fishing line wrapped through the very edge of the mesh around the foam). But half an hours effort every 6months or so is quite a small price to pay for eyepro that I can trust.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                  Working...
                  X