Binatone Action 950 walkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binatone Action 950 walkie

This is one of the walkies I have. I normally have it mounted to the back of my vest in the top left corner. I currently dont own a PTT as i'm not sure what would be compatible with it. I want to know what would be the best headset to use with it. I think its got a 2.5mm jack on it so hopefully most 2.5mm headsets should work but i'm not. I'd like to get a bowman headset or any headset that has a PTT as i dont want to be reacing ove my shoulder everytime I want to use it. So what i'm asking is, whats probably the best headset to get for it that is of course compatible with it?
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Re: Binatone Action 950 walkie

you can't get the connector due to it using "alan" wiring as opposed to motorola single pin.
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

huh? does that mean i wont be able to use a bowmann headset? or use a PTT?
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

My mate jasevx has just got the 950 PMR's, im looking at getting a set now and found the following, hope it help...

http://www.the-security-store.co.uk/...ils.asp?id=969

Comment

just been looking at these. only question that me and my friend cant find an answer to is are they compatable with other makes/brands/types of walkie talkies? we want to make sure that we can contact everyone else on the team even if they have different radios. also i have a webtex, cross draw vest and was wondering whether the handset (minus the antena) can fit in the top left, radio pouch on it? cheers

Comment

I use these radio's and yes you can connect with other makes. Obviously you need to be all on the same channel lol.
            As far as headsets go I use the covert throat mic and ear piece type, I was told they would work but the PTT doesn't? I have to use the PTT on the handset instead which limits where you can place them. Other than that their pretty good for the money.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stones Find out more about Stones
            Working...
            X