Kit Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Cabinet

Hi what do you guys use to store your kit?

Re: Kit Cabinet

Floor.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
      Floor.
      Dat.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

The search function

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
          The search function
          How many mags can it hold?

I have a kitchen cabinet mounted on my wall with my mags, batteries, chargers ect, Guns hang on the wall and my tiny amount of other kit sits in a 58 pattern back pack hanging on the wall, i keep as much shit off the floor as possible as the dogs feel the need to sit on it

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
            How many mags can it hold?

I have a kitchen cabinet mounted on my wall with my mags, batteries, chargers ect, Guns hang on the wall and my tiny amount of other kit sits in a 58 pattern back pack hanging on the wall, i keep as much shit off the floor as possible as the dogs feel the need to sit on it
            The best part of 10 years of repeat questions :P

Why have you not got your ass at my site yet bud??

Comment

It really is strange sometimes when these threads come up. It's not as though people go around asking 'Where to you keep you frying pans? 'Where do you store your lawn mower?'

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
                It really is strange sometimes when these threads come up. It's not as though people go around asking 'Where to you keep you frying pans? 'Where do you store your lawn mower?'
                I keep my guns where my lawnmower is.....my wife never looks there!
                sigpic
                "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

I've taken over two bedrooms with my crap, most of which I'm never going to use, I did try to use a third, but I couldn't move in there, for frying pans and a lawnmower, with the word StargateP90, written on them in felt pen...
                  Last edited by steve grey; 20 February, 2015, 02:24.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                    The best part of 10 years of repeat questions :P

Why have you not got your ass at my site yet bud??
                    It's getting the drivers off their lazy arses that is the biggest problem, We are trying to go twice a month if possible starting from the end of the month, I will try and convince them to make the drive.

You will be pleased to know that i have eventually bought TM recoil after trying yours out all that time back

On topic.

I have sold most of my collection off now and have tried to keep kit and stuff to a minimum.

I got fed up of having 6 different types of battery, and 12 different mag types, and all kinds off BB's hanging around.

I have narrowed my kit from around 40 mags, 10 batteries, and 25 guns to

TM recoil shock m4, 5 mags
                    JG Krink (had it for 7 years now, wont get rid) 1 Hi-cap
                    TM desert eagle
                    TM/Guarder desert eagle 4 mags total (do need 2 more so i can split them between the 2)
                    2 Lipos
                    charger
                    BFG and blanks
                    And a little box with different weight BB's that will be narrowed down to .2 and .25's couple of speed loaders ect.

Kit wise i have
                    4 fasmags and a dump pouch that sit on whatever belt i am wearing to help keep my trousers up
                    Home made poncho
                    2 sets of mesh goggles, TMC lower mesh mask
                    countless shemaghs and a set of gaiters, That all gets stuffed into a 58 pattern bag that i can just grab off the wall on game days.

Gas and BB's and other little bits get thrown into a Finnish gas mask bag if i don't have space for it in my main bag.

I got sick of picking and choosing guns and gear so narrowed the lot down.

Oh i also have a survivor style load out that consists of my poncho, 2 German belts strapped together (yeh i'm a fat git) with 2 kinds of mauser pouches, Home made knife sheath, VZ-61 holster for deagle, and another couple of pouches.held up with modded 58 pattern yoke.

Less choice makes me happy and keeps me from falling over the damn stuff
                    Last edited by Coz; 20 February, 2015, 10:35.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

undamagedvirus Find out more about undamagedvirus
                    Working...
                    X