UK PCS UBAC Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK PCS UBAC Sizing

So, I bought a new MEDIUM size UBAC from a surplus place. I'm 5'8", not exactly a giant. The arms are about 2-3" too short! I also got a PCS shirt in 180/96 which is perfect.

Medium UBAC sizing is 170/90, are we breeding smaller soldiers these days?! Seller has offered to replace it (although I have to pay postage on the return AND the new item) and the next size up is 180/100.

Anyone else had this problem?

Re: UK PCS UBAC Sizing

Yup. I wear 190/120 ubacs but a 190/108 shirt and I can even get away with a 104 shirt but it is tight on the shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post
      So, I bought a new MEDIUM size UBAC from a surplus place. I'm 5'8", not exactly a giant. The arms are about 2-3" too short! I also got a PCS shirt in 180/96 which is perfect.

Medium UBAC sizing is 170/90, are we breeding smaller soldiers these days?! Seller has offered to replace it (although I have to pay postage on the return AND the new item) and the next size up is 180/100.

Anyone else had this problem?
      I find that all Brit kit, DPM or MTP, is either too short in the sleeves or too big in the chest for me. They don't design these things with skinny gits like me in mind.

Comment

I generally have no problems and love the army sixing, but I reckon I'm not out of proportion to my height, being six foot and 14 or 15 stone. When I buy T shirts from a shop however I buy an XL and the sleeves are always too short.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RitchieTheBrit Ex-squaddie, graphic designer, guy who keeps tripping over. Find out more about RitchieTheBrit
        Working...
        X