Grab bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab bag?

Hiya im looking to make a fast sort of load out so it would mean ditching my vest and thigh pouches, and was looking into getting a grab bag.... would this be a viable option it would need to carry gas, ammo and up to around 6 AK or M4 midcaps, if there is such a wonderous bag where would i look to get one? any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Re: Grab bag?

pmed with a wonderful link!

Comment

reckon you could pm me that link aswell please Lt?

Comment

w0w thats basically exactly what i want tho thats a bit more £££ then i was thinking of spending are they actually worth it?

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Anything by that company owns like a ..........

Yeah they are awesome put it that way.

good enough for PMCS and military to love put it that way!

Comment

sooo tempting would be a good idea with a Aks74u, would prob get the lowprofile one aswell. I've got it bookmarked so i can think on it later and act if i want it

Comment

Good man, best of luck.

Comment

warrior do a good one , or you could be really gucci and get a JAYJAYS.

you gotta wear them on the small of your back any lower and theyll flap around like mad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Operator_Jester Find out more about Operator_Jester
                Working...
                X