Best bfg for your money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best bfg for your money?

Looking for a bfg but not sure what to go for, what's your opinion on brands and best blanks to use? Been looking at 2 specific types both new from what I've read.

Alpha tec hex grenade (6shot) and incentive designs (5 shot)
    Both look great but I can't find where to buy them anywhere, specifically looking at the alpha tec one as it's a lot cheaper and seems as good (if not better).

Please let me know what you think.

Re: Best bfg for your money?

I'd check out the TRMR, you can buy different bases etc, they are good
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Had a quick look at those, the only thing with that is for roughly the same price I can pick up the alpha tec hex grenade (if I can find it online) they do look good tho, the no pins feature sounds great too.

Comment

If anyone owns an alpha tec grenade please drop me a message

Comment

Yeah nobody owns one yet, because they're taking a long time to hit the market. No idea when they'll actually release.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

i had a SWAT BFG that wasnt too bad of a grenade

Comment

Oh right that explains it, I thought they were supposed to be released months ago?

Comment

Tbh the best one for your money is the original Dynatec. Easy to find, places repair them, adapters are available, well made, will last years. Impacts seem great but they have limited use.

The number of times I bounce my bfg off a wall into a room to go off makes impacts a total waste of money to me. Learn to time your throw, and it's a much more useful tool than one that maybe sometimes goes off when it hits the right surface the right way

Comment

This is true for the site i play at.

Comment

The swat ones do look good and are about the same price as dynatec from what I can see?

Comment

The Dynatec ones are about £10 cheaper now the new version has come out. You are also paying the original creator for his design as well where as swat just copied it (with or without permission I don't know and wouldn't like to say) and jacked the price up as far as they could go with it.

EDIT:

The Swat BFG is now the same price Dynatec one (if you buy in black only) but I would still buy a dynatec every time.

Comment

swat ones are a complete copy of the dynatec. made from the same designs. (although the originals are of far better build quality)

the alpha tec ones seem to be the best part of a complete lie. never ever materialised.

TRMR with the multi shot bases are great. and the incentive designs ones are pricey, but are pretty good!
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Are the trmr impact? And the dynatec and swat are timed?

Comment

Got 2 OhshiBoom's for sale if interested ?

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-OhshiBoom-X-2
                            sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

impact

- - - Updated - - -

good price

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ROBERT--1993 Find out more about ROBERT--1993
                              Working...
                              X